Guardiola to replace Pellegrini at Man City at season's end

EPl is a different ball game all together.He has had a liberty of joining already established outfits; wonder if he truly can manage a mid table team and bring out its potential.

1 Like

Jupp’s Bayern was like a well oiled German machine

1 Like

Life without Terry and Omondi aka Ramires begins… Who’s the next manager now that Guardiola ashajitoa…

naskia wakisema Diego Simeone

Pia barca alipata kama Rijkaard amemuundia team.

Na mimi niko na excess funds. Whenever I want to buy a player, I see that my players are already among the dream team, so nasema “ama wacha tu”.

Kama umekosa pesa, buy Harry Kame

. Sincerely I was astonished to see Chelsea sell ‘the Blue Kenyan’ aka Ramirez.Was not expecting it.Thought he was better than Mikel but that is just me anyway.Terry happens to be the only real Chelsea homegrown player and more needs to be done to establish such kind of players for the team.

3 Likes

Pia sai kuna Aguero, Hart, Silva, De Bruyne na Sterling. if Kompany stays fit, he has a backbone to build upon.
So tuseme Guardiola ni ule msee kwa group cat hungoja mfanye all the hard work halafu anatokea siku ya presentation?? #storen

1 Like

. Yea I would prefer him.I rate him higher than Pep Gurdiola.See what he has done at Athletico.With the few available funds and proper recruitment, he has transformed the club into a formidable one.

3 Likes

I was very ecstatic when we won 5-1 yesterday only for me to hear that we have been drawn against city halafu JT is leaving :frowning:

1 Like

Sasa hio Kane pia nilitupa after a series of no-goals nikaweka Ighalo. Now at the moment Ighalo hakosi bao. Maybe later on I can swap him Na Giroud au Lukaku

At this rate guys Wil say they want moyes Back… Ferguson needs to unretire the way he did Scholes… Van Gone needs to be immediate history…

Company will never regain full fitness again. Yeye kwisha. Recurring injuries sio mchezo.

1 Like

. Will be like a final before the actual final.Wacha wakuom!

1 Like

:D:D:D:D

. Very true.Just like Daniel Sturidge.

woi. btw city were conned kununua Mangala 32 mil pounds. pia Otamendi looks shaky. first task ya Guardiola inakaa ni ku establish defence reliable.

yule coach anaweza kubali kuchukua Man U sasa labda ni coach Kavutha

2 Likes

Otamendi ni taka taka. Even Zouma is better

Mtu wa kuleta mabishano on all threads