Guidance guys

Haha Bibi yake ni AIR HOSTESS hao watu hukamuliwa sana …had a friend to my sister who had the same issues almost six months haingeenda kabla haja kimbia kwetu kama ame bondwa na bwana yake alkuwa ana pigwa na bwana yake aki pata text za ndume kwa simu…she was a prime Kunguru masked as a loving Mother of three ata kuna siku ali dai kunigawa mali bwana shida ni I was still a beta chieth male learning the game ingekuwa leo DFHKMBL…SHE IS NOW a singo mother of 3 after msema kweli aka DNA proved otherwise it ended in tears so @Stew maker tayarisha pesa za DNA…

Pia SMS zangu time never aligns hiyo ni minor. Major hapa ni kama ataskiza mimi humwaga ndani na wengineo ateme bibi ama kama ataskiza more experienced minds. Ukishapata bastards it’s no longer about what’s best for you. It’s almost obvious what happened here. SO what next. For someone with kids, just stay and deal with your issues from within. Pia alphas huliwa kwa plate yao. Nothing to lose sleep over.

Exactly hakuna mwanaume anaeza tuma hio dooh yote kama si DFBLBHNKN …brathe nimekuwa wewe siezi ata mguza…kama umecheki stats HIV is most prevalent among married couples

There’s a niche of talkers who are always waiting for infidelity claims so as to weigh in, kazi mzuri mods.

sawa. screw your kids over too. who cares anyway?

It looks suspicious but gather intel first,a simp who uses 150k should not scare you

Manze inanichokora roho, staki magonjwa yenye sijui chanzo ni nini

Or maybe it’s an alpha to whom 150k is a chewing gum. The amount of money floating around in Nai hata mii nimeshangaa

Hizo ni dividends za sacco alikuwa before job iishe omwami… it’s the end of the year

But we all agree it’s someone with deep pockets

single guys can make all the fucked up decisions they want. but once kids are in the picture, you really have to be tempered in your decision making. don’t make a selfish decision.

It’s end year,the pockets might be temporarily deep.

But where in that timeline could it have happened,why is she receiving payments long after,she must be trusting that guy,most likely it’s someone you know too…she might have travelled back on 28th and was somewhere till 29th.

Kaka, tombewo khupipi polepole in the name of kids. U only have one very very short life to live. U can decide whether u will spend it gnashing your teeth for the sake of your children or peaceful bliss after GOING YOUR OWN WAY.

Kumbuka u have less thsn 50 years left on your bid, give or take.

Sina khupipi na sina bastards. But if i did get bastards, I know I;d be very different from the monster I am now.

Women are weak when money is in picture, especially venye amekua jobless for some months.but ntafanya uchunguzi wangu

100k? 50k? Heheheee… This is something totally different from some one night stand somewhere. Hii ni kitu ingine. Wachana nayo kwa sasa. But there may be more serious problems on the way.

Whatever it is lazima suruali ilishuka at some point. Thats assured.

Francis Ngannou akidinya bibi yangunawa hunt down nawakulishambegu moja moja kwa kichwa bila huruma.

Hakuna watu secretive kama wanawake

Honestly mi sioni shida. Even at my most arrogant, najua kutombewa itafanyika sooner or later. Life is only 10 % what happens and 90 % how you respond. Response depends on circumstances. Weigh yours thoughtfully, devoid of emotions.