Guilty of Murder - Racist Car Attack

Haiya! Wewe ni Mngoso?

unfortunately haijaenda vile umetarajia. One day soon the Republican party will have a black candidate, and it almost did with Ben Carson but his knowledge on matters foreign affairs was a bit wanting. So sijui nani amekudanganya that the Grand Old Party (GOP) ni whitey’s party.

I was very surprised to see the confused nattydread showing love for George Bush. Ati he’d love anything anyone… hata mwuuaji , hata Hitler… BUT Trump. Imefika hapo sasa. Blind hate.

And I’m 100% sure you share the same sentiments. Afadhali George Bush kuliko Trump. You will even forgive Obama for the millions he has killed rather than have Trump run again. Sio?

The new agenda has become to link Trump to all of America’s sins. Racism,Trump. Iraq war, Trump. Global Police,Trump. Fikirieni zingine…

But 45th President still remains Mr. Trump and not Hillary.

Too bad Trump doesn’t agree, the victim was also to blame and he has no doubt about it. There were very “fine people” on the supremacists sides.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmaZR8E12bs

:D:D
Calm the fuck down… wewe bado ni mkenya ata ukikatalia uko black tax lazima ulipe.

You’d not believe it, bit I once shook G.H.W. Bush’s hand and have a ‘selfie’ with him from before your ignorant butt was born.

Na si tulisema mtu aki ignore asisome baadaye chini ya maji. Anyway.

And I don’t know what a selfie has to do with anything. Hata Trump ukimkaribia atakupatia selfie if that’s what you desire.

And in case you didnt know, Paul Manafort was Bush Senior’s campaign strategist. In fact Manafort was campaign advisor to Gerald Ford , Ronald Reagan , George H. W. Bush , and Bob Dole.

So I was amused to hear you call him a thug… a rethuglican. That would make your beloved Bush senior a thug by association.

And in all fairness Mueller should dig up as far back as possible. Ijulikane ni nini Bush Senior alikuwa anataka na Iraq. And just Stop this empty witch hunt on Trump that has revealed nothing. Just jailing people for two weeks because they talked to Wikileaks founder. Papadoupoulous was released on Friday after serving twelve days.

Hio ndio mnaita probe? Ati the vice is closing tight?

yep it did,even the one like you got,you had to come out of the wood work:D:D:D:D:D habari ya winter,snow imeanza ama bado?