GUKA EXPLODES: Why Uhuru Should Go Before 2022!

Is this the video you are talking about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJl73neCYRw

Matatu grafitti can’t be explained using broken window theory as they are a legitimate business activity and frankly I don’t see what the president has to do with it. Grafittis were allowed back in 2014,you would be hard pressed to claim they didn’t break traffic laws before that.

Put it in perspective:

https://tradingeconomics.com/country-list/government-debt-to-gdp?continent=africa

Academically you’re right. It’s like the tobacco-cancer connection.

A little graffiti begets a little loud musicnoise which begets a little kleptomania and a little truancy on the road.

N hata iyo Kalenjin si it was never there. Mo1 created it politically by merging different communities ndio awe na numberso_O

Mimi hata ile kitu unikatsia ni hii story ya mtu akona familia na alikuwa powa time za Kibaki but sahii uchumi imemgonga…na biz zangu zimejaa watu…shii ni kila saa ati saidia mtoi asilale njaa…ohh saidia.Yaani hii country imekuwa kila saa saidia, hata kwa streets tao ni saidia. Nitarudi majuu watu wajipange na hii serikali yao

I like you but you are slow.

@FieldMarshal CouchP when they were building that Thika highway, I hit a builder that was smack in the middle of the road at Roysambu as you drive to town from Kasarani. I didn’t blame the good old Kibaki. Sembuse wewe? At what time did you start imbibing? Drunk driving?

Wacha hii buyers remorse! RWNEBP

A very good piece, I wish you could send it to some of these newspapers (but it wouldn’t get past the gate-keepers who work for senior politicians).

Great thread FieldMarshal
I love president Uhuru and believe he was the best candidate in the last election. But I have to say the following:
Uhuru was born in statehouse. He has never experienced hardships and this is evident in a lot of things we see. It also explains a lot of the things he does and doesn’t do. His tough battles are fought by other people. DP Ruto does a lot of his bar-room brawls on the campaign trail (DP Ruto caricatures Wetangula, Joho and Kalonzo while knifing Odinga in the heart repeatedly) while his mom had to intervene for him when she met with rtd Pres Moi to request that he prevail upon his ambitious son Gideon to back president Uhuru’s reelection. DP Ruto and Gideon were in a supremacy battle that was threatening to tear assunder the non Kikuyu support for Jubilee from former Rift Valley.
You can see why mice such as Babu Owino have no qualms insulting both him and his dear mother in public. Joho doesn’t see him as a president.
On the economy front, again President Uhuru is choosing the easy way out. Here he is relying on loans. Loans are not bad as we all know. But there has to be concrete research prior to and serious follow up. I imagine starving Kenyans are still paying for the ambitious Galana Kulalu Food Security Project billions from a project that basically yielded nothing of substance.
Really when a whole president stood at the podium and asked Kenyans “mnataka nifanye nini” about how to crush corruption my jaw dropped to the floor. A lot of ODM supporters instinctively know that once DP Ruto becomes president (yes he will), their playing days will be over. All Kenyans will respect the presidency whether they like it or not, as it should.

If the video posted by @this is hard is the one you are referring to then you are mistaken by the context of what President Uhuru was talking about. In that video President Uhuru was saying that Kenyans have no reason to be divided on tribal lines seeing that Kikuyu and Kalenjin had come together after tussling in the 2007 PEV.

I hope you are aware that our GDP was rebased in 2014. This meant we could borrow more, after the “formula” for calculation of GDP changed. I beg to respectfully differ when you mention the bump in the GDP from 2013 to date. A year later, we issued the Eurobond. I might be wrong but the rebasing could have been a way of creating more room for borrowing.

Kenya has been classified as a middle-income country after a statistical reassessment of its economy increased the size by 25.3 per cent.
“I want to caution that an increase in GDP per capita does not necessarily mean that Kenyans will be better off nor does it imply that the existing social economic challenges have ceased to exist. Kenyans will be just as poor – or just as wealthy – as they were a year ago,” Waiguru was quoted as saying.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/faraigundan/2014/10/01/kenya-joins-africas-top-10-economies-after-rebasing-of-its-gross-domestic-product/amp/

On the issue of debt, Jubilee inherited a broke treasury. I’m not a fan of Jubilee but on this, I have to defend them.

Kenya’s next president will inherit a heavily indebted government struggling to pay its debts but must borrow more to stay in business, the latest report on the state of public finance indicates.

http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Next-president-set-to-inherit-huge-public-debt/-/539546/1706682/-/852lsdz/-/index.html

It is the first time ever that Kenya has borrowed this much at home and with an external debt load of Sh800 billion takes the total national debt burden to a high of Sh1.8 trillion or half of the Sh3.6 trillion economy.

A heavy public debt burden leaves President Uhuru Kenyatta in a tight budget position casting a dark shadow over his economic agenda, whose details are expected this afternoon in his inaugural speech Parliament.

http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Jubilee-faces-Sh2tr-debt-puzzle/539552-1749560-yl7lpjz/index.html

Uhuru is a good guy , Ruto and mt kenya mafia are the devil .

Very interesting times ahead for ruto, i predicted it to take place in 2018 and i can see the foundation is being laid.

That Ngong road-city mortuary roundabout.
Where is the sense in building a new road and still maintain the old silly roundabouts that interfere with traffic flow?
I have looked at the area many times and believe there is/was enough space for an interchange. The road engineers only needed to think a little bit more.

This should be forwarded to Uhunye ASAP. @spear . He is a let down, he is our kinsman hata Thika imekuwa Kama marikiti. Meffi president.

I am happy at 140 on our roads to and from the north east…

Newly carpeted roads yet bumpy as ferk! Who pays for those shitty works?

And i have spent a ton on ball joints and bushes.

He daent know shit

that is just statstistics, the govt in 2014 debased the economy to give it room to acquire more debt which is just figures but the common mwananchi hajaskia effect ya gdp increasing to 7.5 trillion normally when an economy grows there should be some sort of a trickle down

na uhuru hawezi fikisha miaka tano, when kenya defaults on its debt and go to beg for more money the creditors will demand alot of harsh austerity measures which surely will lead to more unemployment. na hapo is where master of color revolution George Soros will come in and give Raila another chance. raila just needs to wait mpaka kenya defaults and he will have his chance

So i can see post mtu wetu clarity has hit many people.