GUKA REVEALS: SENSATIONAL, EARTH-SHATTERING, MUST-READ!!!

upuss

2 Likes

Mwari, hii ukristu mnakula kama chakula au mnakunywa kama uji ?

7 Likes

We saw Joel Osteen, a Christian, refuse to help others. This tag of ati someone is Christian atafanya kazi mzuri is meffi in my eyes.

10 Likes

Good readā€¦canā€™t wait for part 2.

1 Like

Maraga ni muntu wa Kisii School of which am a proud alumni too

3 Likes

Umeanika huyo instructor

Nasa based its case on election irregularities and won.simple.hii yote babu ameandika Ni machungu Tu.ngatia muite et al walichanganikiwa eti numbers eti watu walipanga line vizuriā€¦bla bla.ngoja Kura.ida is ready with orange curtains.

OMENA MPAKA INUKIE STATEHOUSE

4 Likes

They were up and down thumping their chests how they have Ngatia ā€¦ What a rude shock it was that they havent come into terms with!

3 Likes

Orengo Jimmy and crew walipiga ngatia Na muite chobo ki neymar.

4 Likes

u r weak in comprehension skills. itā€™s not stated that Ndii went to Alliance School.

1 Like

:D:D:D:D tend to your ngwaci, you better at that

1 Like

By the time Maraga was being vetted and appointed CJ where was Uhuruto?
By the time Mwilu was being vetted and appointed deputy CJ where was Uhuruto?
Who appended the signature to their appointments?
Where was the NIS in all this, did they vet them and who does the NIS report to?
I donā€™t have very nice words for incompetence from whoever?

11 Likes

They were aloof, comfort zone

2 Likes

Mambo ya Kavonokia usituletee hapa.

2 Likes

Is that so? Did you follow his interview? He said his faith will be the main influence thatā€™ll inform the work he undertakes during his tenure. He was categorical that it guides him in everything he does

How can a gym instructor know a damn thing abt anyone when their clients are busy exercising and at the gym briefly? Humans have a tendency to break down successful pple inorder to feel better abt themselves. Just look.at what they said abt Jesus yet all He did was cast out demons, heal them,teach them and resurrect their dead. They called Him Belzebub Lord of the flies! Humans hate good upright pple.For the simple reason that it puts a spotlight on their inadequacies. Ukiona watu wanakumiminia sifa ole wako ,umeshapotea njia mwanangu, almost every exemplary humanbeing who lived was assassinated! My policy is never to judge anyone until I can personally confirm what pple say abt them is true. Hearsay is just that!It canā€™t be proven! Donā€™t condemn anyone based on it.

3 Likes

a divorced woman who was disowned by her mother and whoā€™s own son was in 2014 accused of sexually assaulting a four-year old - then run to the Supreme Court

1 Like

You and the people you defend are no better than this so no way you qualify for a moral high ground. Come to think of it, you have regaled us in this same forum on debauchery, corruption and are in no way qualified to point fingers.

3 Likes

The Witch of Kawangwareshire likes your post, I see. I should hope she services you regularly with her broomstickā€¦

I admire the efficiency with which a self appointee such as yourself goes about emptying chamber pots and shovelling s**t thrown at your principals. Such gusto! Admirable!

3 Likes