GUKA REVEALS: Silent Rebellion Against CJ by High Court and Appeal Judges Gains Steam

GAY!!!

Kindly pass by The Nairobi Aviation College and submit your PHD Thesis…once you’ve refined it.

No. (I just wanted to sound like Officer Tenpenny while accusing Carl of killing his colleague, Officer Pendelberry in GTA San Andreas, First Mission):D:D:D:D

Hio sweep umepatia kijana ya maina njenga ni kali.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

my thoughts exactly…to tell Maraga that he expects his and the other 3 conspirators’ resignation in an hours time. Akikataa, achezewe kabaya Duterte style…no funding to the Judiciary mpaka ang’atuke

Gayyyyy

Nop…Refer to response to @Young above

Uhuru is going home,wake up already.

Poor soul who can never counter an argument without hurling insults.

Kwanza hiyo ya backdating the filings…I thought it was a genuine mistake but Alas! I was so wrong.

And don’t we know where his home is since birth?

1. The Fantastic Four that put Kenya on the global map of justice and democracy are NOT GOING anywhere.
    2.Chiloba is a corrupt and perfidious bastard who will go home before the 26th Oct.
  2. If Chiloba will not go,then there will be no elections.
    4.If Chirobber goes home and free/fair elections are held Tumbilee will go home and Uhuru will be Kenya’s first one term president.

Last but not least,NASA has countless options to deal with any attempt to subvert the will of the people before,during and after any sham election.

UOTP.UOTP.UOTP.

No you dont,clearly.

Hehe … na wewe unaamini hivo tu ndo CJ atawachishwa job. Hii katiba ya sai hapana ile ya nyayo, wacha nmalize kuosha ngamia kwanza

https://www.the-star.co.ke/sites/default/files/styles/new_full_content/public/1619437.jpg?itok=gI3h64hl

Yaani NASA delivered documents, some late and backdated, helped Ms. Nyaiyaki organize them and probably worked together on the report, agreeing what polluted ‘efdens’ to include. To add pepper to the wound, James Orengo and Amos Wako met with SC Justice to consult on how to interpret the report. Mwishowe Orengo and other highfalutin’ colleagues drafted the judgement, but they got carried away and put in too many heavy words for Maraga and Mwilu.:D:D:D

His case will come up for review at some point. Lets wait for 26th to pass.

The suprise that awaits rwnbp and uotp sijui mta recover lini, but am here watching.

she did not expect to be caught but, alas, what else did she do that has not been found out?

Watavuta maraga kazi, but he will get a job ICC and he will meet them there again. He is a movement and most international civil institutions like him, except a country marred with tribal goons and corrupt fellows.

Other judges don’t like him because he is a straight forward man, no corrupt deals and invalidates rulings done by them if the law wasn’t followed. I see him going very far past just Kenya.honestly he is in the wrong place. He needs to quit.

Chief Justice David Maraga has received books worth Sh159 million from a World Bank funded project.

The books, including Law reports, law dictionaries and assorted law text books, will be distributed to judges, magistrates and court libraries across the country.

Wankers wank on this
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/CJ-David-Maraga-receives-books-worth-Sh159m-from-World-Bank/1056-4125262-view-asAMP-3pp8p0z/index.html

unatusi @GeorginaMakena mara ngapi kwa siku simply ju hajai agree na opinion zako za kunyonya uhuru mokudu?
How many times do you throw insults at @coldpilsner in a single day?

You, sludgist, Marine1 and dunya are mungiki scum concealed in different handles that litter nonsense on this platform.
Please get a life.