Twisted retard!

1 Like

Hahahaā€¦ Ati team, we are going in

Chura hazina mboo mblo

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]18958[/ATTACH]

Sema tu ukweliā€¦ hivi ndo kulianza :):):wink:

5 Likes

@fired kindly come here n take a gander at thisā€¦ Now go write something of this calibre na sio hizo hekaya zako boring kushinda insha ya mtoi wa darasa la nne

1 Like

I stopped reading when the 58yr old ā€˜girlā€™ entered the scene. Might read later. Sips a Johnny and guarana cocktail.

hahahaha antique leo umeshinda.

1 Like

Nice one Guks. Very nice hekaya in flawless Queens engrich.

1 Like

uko na wanaā€¦

1 Like

hahaaha. wapi@kidinyi askie vile kunaendanga after wasting almost all your bullets.

1 Like

With a flick of her hand she also removed her hair. I was a little taken aback to discover she was a little bald, but being over 60 myself, you canā€™t be too choosy, can you?

umenimaliza. hahahahahaha

Ngabu, umenifurahisha!

1 Like

Good one guka ā€¦now hope new villagers are learning the art of hekaya

2 Likes

heheā€¦nice story thereā€¦

1 Like

yangu ikiwa imekataa sana ni fifteen minutes after doing it and sometimes it just persists as if am starting all over. Though i am starting to lose interest in that thing. too taxing for no good reason.

Hahaha nice read.

Whoever told men that fingering works should have them fingers chopped. Or is it just me?

easier to make her squirt through fingering than penetration

Ha ha ha haā€¦guuka sikiza ile wimbo ya Shiru wa GPā€¦hata ukishindwa kuamsha GIGINYANA TUUU AGIGINYANI NIMEGWATAGIRA KIA HINYA alafu hapo una visualize huku umefunga macho how that singer swings her young ass at that chorusā€¦ Usikufe Moyoā€¦jaariiibu tuuuu utaamsha. It works.

3 Likes

THIS IS WHY I LOVE KUKA COUCH

1 Like

tuchanue tafadhaliā€¦what works?

1 Like