GUKA'S TAKE: AKOMBE'S RESIGNATION, AND CHEBUKATI'S FAREWELL (long read)

All this happened out of Uhuru’s desire to form an inclusive government with representatives from all regions holding high positions in government. But when you are competing with someone deviously scheming as babuon, inclusivity should be the last consideration. Loyalty should come always first.

By the way @Ice_Cube , can you please pull up the links to some of my posts in which I blasted Uhuru? I somehow don’t know how to do it.

PS: @spear et al: I am staunchly pro-Jubilee but sometimes unacriticise hata mzazi akileta ujinga…

Guka I propose you be given state protection mara moja na upelekwe ikulu. These are the brains Uhuru is missing. Let me forward this message to powers that be. Inbox your contacts asap!

Guka hapa kuna nyoka unaweza kamua.
Hope hautatoa bubbles;)

Muigai was made president. I think in his heart he didn’t give a rat’s ass whether he became president or not. He lacks the spine and ruthless ambition required of that office. Ruto is the man. The latter is cold, calculating and has the cajones to boot.
The reason the Asian tigers are where they are is because they got leaders who didn’t entertain the type of democrazy we’ve got.
We are headed into anarchy.

Meanwhile … [MEDIA=twitter]920638025662631936[/MEDIA]

Inbox zako I will call you imijietere…

Mi naona ruto anakuwanga na mpango. naweza msupport. hii narrative ya watu wa central ati ruto ni dictator ni unfounded.
There have been purges in the security forces so that all leaders come from you know where. there have been purges in other positions since kibaki’s time,but they have intensified recently. Every senior official except those in the judiciary are from you know where. There will be discontent in leadership from other places and they will transfer it to their people and the country will definitely be ungovernable. Secession is not possible because it’s another name for 50 years of relentless war.
Moi was even more clever and he knew cohesion could only be achieved by including leaders from all regions. Sio kuweka watu wako na familiar names kwa position zote.

Inbox huko ndo uone vile hio unaita statecraft itadeal na wewe.

Kibaki and Uhuru have groomed raila to what he has become now. One oversaw implementation of a hybrid katiba and abandoned the keinyeji style as witnessed in Uganda, now his predecessor is going throug hell.

1. 48laws of power:- Robert Greene
  2. The prince:-Niccolo Machiavelli.
  3. The art of war:- sun tzu

When you play the game of thrones you play to win coz in the alternate you die

Very smart move.
You never know, it could be a tree holder halafu ufunguliwe trunk after all these years.

Guka you are on another of the many panic mode. All that you have said is to solve one problem and create 3 more. The end result is making one mistake to be become a tragedy. In all that ensuing chaos will more uncertainty, confusion, suffering and losses. We already flirting with recession and mental fatigue. 7 days to elections all stations manned. We are doing this whether ready or not.

Last kicks of a dying horse.RWNEEBP

heehehebehind the scenes

Babuon ameseme prepare for the mother of all demonstrations come 26th.October.

Just answer me one question then: WHAT HAPPENS IF CHEBUKATI RESIGNS?

Tulidhani tunaonyesha icc vidole kumbe tunajiweka vidole

What was the whole point of amending laws if you dint seal all the loop holes and chebukati can still resign?
This President had better have a card up his sleeve or he will end up sharing power

good thing you’re not the agikuyu or gema spokesman coz leo sisi watu wa western belt tungechinjwa mt kenya business community