Gullible Shiny eyes

[ATTACH=full]229920[/ATTACH]

The good old days :D:D:D

Imagine feeling sorry for these chimpanzees.

You can’t even con a chimpanzee with the promise of more bananas in the future

i pity those guys. niliona mama anasema amepoteza 2.5 mirrions. kijana mwingine anasema alikamua Muhindi Sportpesa akapelekea Gakuyo yote

Pwagu hupata pwaguzi

Long live the myth of Kikuyu Exceptionalism

:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D Kabogo must be laughing so haaaard!

They are gullible due to limited land resources, under 10% of land in the region is in the hands of the ordinary person. Most of those who invest have limited resources, they take the risk in the expectation that the amount will increase quickly so that they can buy a plot to setup home or build rental to earn an income.

The land parcels in the region are normally small, some have been subdivided until they have evaporated. Most other regions don’t have some of the issues or pressure found in some of Mt Kenya region, it is difficult to persuade a person with an inheritance of 12+ acres to buy a tiny plot.

In Kericho below:
[ATTACH=full]229948[/ATTACH]
Paul Chepkwony increases land rates 33 times for tea firms | Nation

Exactly! I think I’m also getting to that point of saying ENOUGH. Because even after you buy you have to keep checking on the land, fence it, put “not for sale” signs and still someone could try and do something fishy. It’s not worth it…There are other lucrative investment vehicles apart from land.

If the land is in a prime area, and you are unable to develop it immediately. You can lease it, at least the value will go up. And you will be assured of its security, however this is a long term investment.

I dont need to go further than nakuru

:oops::eek::eek:

Mkipewa extra juicy dividends when it’s known that the company has suffered some financial misfortunes, ujue kuna ukora mahali.