Gunia Wiki Hii: A Lesson in Ornithology

Hehehe…
Nipple Bandit.

We is a swahili world dummy for you… Im talking to the poor men here complaining about fare for their chips funga

Mugurukena :D:D:D:D:D:D
good to see mongrel kimmy imegow kiasi

Low IQ pple u have to spell out everything for them then they talkin about need to ask your english teachers for a refund mofo you need to ask your father for a refund for wasting your mommas time to raise you, a complete waste of woman years,many of you should have ended in condoms

:D:D:D na receding hairline.

Mama yako ananipiga blow job na mangapi??

Unlike your mother who paid your fees from 10 bob clients in majengo, my momma is reach… Sorry you dont know that women with money dont do blowjobs for anyone ok!
But how would you know your mother is a cheap whore at majengo pale amekalia stool at age 60 na tissue yake anangojea some curious school boys for all you know ur dad was some randy school boy customer

This butt hurt town crier ameanza kukujia wamama ya watu? No way.

Si niliacha umeokoka…? Wueh… umetusiana vibaya sana

Hii ni bure kabisa by the way.

trash talking and demeaning the same women/mothers you purport to put on a high pedestal might be abit counter productive to your crusade

matusi and all, are part of this kijiji but i have a strong feeling we dont drag in peoples mothers into our shit

Boo hoo! Arent you the one telling me how its a man’s world ? Well hell? Not so manly anymore is it? You thought matusi is a male monopoly na kuongea mbaya. I can give as good as I get. Jana I asked people to be civil nikaambiwa stop being a cry baaby! Whose crying now? Huh? Enda kwa mamako akupe tissue ya clients u blow your nose. And next time dont you mess with me nigga!

Oh am soo sorry! haha! NOT! Where were you Pimp Snooky when your boys were talking about how theyll creampie my kids? You can dish it but you cant take it! Shut up! If you cant stand the heat stay out the kitchen.

Hii gunia ni mezesha @introvert ebu chora gunia ingine iko na extinguisher ama zile lorry za maji za anti riot naona inahitajika

Oh my goodness! You who posts pictures of naaked women suddenly you’ve remembered that women need respect coz its about mama now huh? Am not on any crusade. I asked admins to stop this whole thing and they ignored so now eveeryone is fair game aight? Wacha tutukanane till the last man standing si ni hivyo.?

We dont drag people’s mothers into our shit? Oh? Who do we drag, peoples kids? You made your bed now roll over and take it up the ass like a real men does dont go crying to momma. You a man no? You such a big man you can insult my children aight you? Mama Bear is coming out. Payback is a beach!

Nacheka Na nina client Kwa ofisi ameleta kesi ya Askari kutoroka home Na kufuga Kunguru.
:D:D:D:D:D

This is great @introvert
Hii Makena inasumbua

What a coincident!

hehehehe.
introkanika utakunywa nini jioni ni lipe

Fuck all of you!!! Fuck all of your peni mbili whores of mothers. Nobody ! But nobody talks shit about my kids . And if you think you’re men enough for this. I will track you down , have you gang raaped and your balls chopped off,eyes gorged out, and your body burnt beyond recognition faggot! Dont you mess with my kids ok? Dont you ever open your stinking mouth to talk about creampie my kids. I will pay go 100 streetboys to gang rape in the anus and creampie you till you’re dead. Get your own fucking kids then go creme pie THEM!!! Dont be talking about my kids faggot mother fucker! You think you a man ,talking about me kids. Utajua shetani ni mwanamke.

Cham tu.
Nitakubeep na simu ya Mama Pima.