Gutiri wa iregi utuire: Theres is no of refusing that is remaining, Tumechoka na hii watu

what are people tired of OF!? Kenya is doing good…I am doing good…since i stepped out of Uni, i’ve never thought of looking for employment…went straight to online biz and farming…barabara from where i do farming ni nywee (thanks to jubilee gvt). Watu wakilia hapo ooh Uhuru this, ooh tumechoka, ooh kieleweke…tangatanga …ooh! we need revolution…I just watch and care less!

tutawapiga mawe ama tuwaroge
cc: @jumabekavu

Waafrika ni maumbwa maghasia chieth maduong. Kazi ni kutombana na kumbehoo.

[SIZE=6]Niuliseko , kumbehoo ni nini ? [/SIZE][SIZE=6]…[/SIZE]sande sana in advance mkubwa .

Solution is , every revolution needs a leader … get a leader , protect him and fight for him while the leader fights and probably dies for everyone…… so tafuteni a loud , brave , selfless leader who is not afraid to die … Without that , we are headless chicken …

like musubcounty 130kg of pure muscle.
@Motokubwa njoo

@uwesmake and @Mundu Mulosi hebu kuom na kamusi ya kiluhya.

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Taming-MPs--What-other-countries-did/1064-5188498-kgdwwbz/index.html

We citizens are the laughing stock from them. Gullible and defeated

they think theres nothing we can do

@Kigui wewe

@Eng’iti ama @Swansea

Here’s a free prediction:

1. MPigs will be getting their money. Mpende msipende. A majority know they’re going home in 2022 so might as well make hay while the sun shines.

2. Kenyans are first class cowards. The first Kenyatta who Kikuyus praise and worship realized this early into his career as a grand looter. That’s why his family is going to stick its dick into your children and grandchildren’s and their grandchildren’s futures and these peasants won’t do shit.

3. Wakenya hawapendi kufikiria. By 2022 the same two sided nonsense that has presided over every election since 2002 will resume which means mass bloc voting and more idiots to occupy parliament as MPs. The fear of new faces means that the same system ya majambazi itatawala milele na milele.

Accept the assfuck and move on. Tano tena for Konyagi, kumi fresh for Lootall

They are right. Ikiwa watu walikimbilia Hujuma Namba then theres nothing that can stop them

people like you need some basic civil education and political science…there is nowhere in this world that a “new face” has ever won …one must either be popular or join a popular party. another thing bloc voting is the trend all over the world…so Kenya should not be different.

My hopes might be misplaced but naona ikikataliwa not because Uhuru is noble, but because there’s just no money. Our finances are stretched to the limit, loans ndizo hizo zimeanza kulipwa, I just cannot see where all this money will come from. Alafu tushamaliza goodwill ya kuombaomba pesa so it’s not like they can just borrow.

Watu watakuja hapa waongee waseme Kenyans are baboons, then you see the same people in another thread saying they’ll vote for ruto and then we wait to react to the next ‘shocking’ news in kenya. Rinse and repeat till 2022.

It’s happened in Croatia,Slovakia, Guatemala, El Salvador, Ukraine and Iceland. Basically you’re either lying or completely ignorant

And do you understand what entails civic education?

…one must either be popular or join a popular party. another thing bloc voting is the trend all over the world…so Kenya should not be different

And this poverty mindset is why Kenya especially Central will remain in the third world heading to the fourth world with the same recycled pigs with nothing new to offer but poverty and misery. Is this the trend all over the world?

all these cases, the said candidates were very popular despite not being in their ruling party…as i said one has to be popular or join a popular party.

Central Kenya is in fact headed to the first world do your analysis including per capita and PPP, and development score. Lakini if you are relying on those clueless things yapping that there is no devpt in Mt.Kenya u r lost. N I still insist bloc voting is the trend across the world…to win one has to either having the largest bloc or entice more swing votes.

Una mawazo mazuri lakini ujizoeshe kuandika maneno in full, uwachane na hizo personal shorthand zinapoteza wasomaji.