Guys, do not marry

I was standing outside a shop and he came and stood next to me.

Many wives wako hivyo brathe, they never trust their husbands fully. Ukiingia kejani kazi ni kusnoop kwa inbox na call history.

Alien ni wewe…
[ATTACH=full]118315[/ATTACH]

loyal to what or who? andika kitu inaeleweka,

Bad advice. What if you work hard but still be broke and the way time flies you’ll be old, broke and lonely. Heri uwe broke with a wife and kids, then you and your wife will blame your kids for being broke.

nataka ile inakuanga weida na chest wide na mdomo kubwa inamwaga mate

Each and every marriage is different,kama utakataa kuoa juu ya hii story then you are a fearful beta man,you should have some alpha in you,marry, take care of your wife and kids and be the the one calling the shots in your house. Si ati bibi anakukalia

my frnd women have the ‘power of pucci’ hujuangi ukikaliwa uliza Adam and Goliath from the bible

Calling someone a beta male just because he is not interested in getting married is wrong. Marriage is a contract especially in the modern society and every decision a married person makes has implications on the spouse and kids.

Never understood this… Never will.
I cannot stand sissys…
If you cannot be the dominant person in your relationship you might as well stay single coz doormats are always treated like shit…
And their wives become a total Embarrassment.

Millions of couples out there practiced the art of sadomasochism every day, without even realizing it. They went to work, came back, wife complained about everything, get insulted by their wife, felt wretched, come the weekends… Try to get out by going out, she bombards or follows you around… So that you back to your house of torture… but u are, nonetheless, tightly bound to your own unhappiness, not realizing that all it would take was a single gesture, a final goodbye, to free them from that oppression.

Insecure Bitches are the real horror movie…and with time they get more fat and get more Insecure about everyone and everything. Leave that pussy alone, it ain’t worth it.

am not calling the guy beta because he’s not interested in marriage,actually i respect that decision. But the reason he’s giving for his decision is just laughable,ati anaogopa kumarry juu ati atakaliwa na bibi.

lakini hiyo ya hao ni extreme

That’s your opinion. I don’t really care what you think of me. I’m just not interested in marriage, period. I make it clear to the women I’m involved with that I’m not interested. Akikubali sawa, akikataa atembeze.

I can’t stand insecure women. There is some acceptable insecurity that is allowed for both a man and woman who are in a relationship because neither should be blind to their spouse’s misdeeds…but being overly insecure and paranoid is just a NO! NO! …i have ended relationships just because of that.

I used to think like that until well, one meets the right person, a companion…Marriage can be a business partnership coz two are better than one. Think how far you guys can go with a common dream! When you’re feeling stressed out having someone to encourage you is priceless.

Power to you my friend,I have not married but i will do it later on

Haha I was referring to the thread ya the man whose wife came to the kibandaski na nduthi.
Marriage isn’t for everyone. You are free to freelance solo…

Preach

hapa wamaanisha mgtow haijafika huku, sio?

jibu langu likawa wako huku tena kwa fujo

nifafanue zaidi?

Lakini uyo ako na jokes. Tame your women prior to marriage na hiyo upus haitakuhappenia.
You have to be the man, not the bitch in the equation