Guys in their late 30's, 40's and 50's...

This is pension. Lorries & pick ups will be visiting your farm to collect produce, wewe ukiwa umeketi kivulini ukisoma gazeti huku ukicheza na wajukuu.

Very easy investment, very minimal mgt but itakulisha for very many years, wanao pia wafaidike nayo baada yako kwenda ahera.

@poyoloko the mbaruya cunt is 29 years old . He and nasimiyu his wife gave birth to the 7 child and they plan by the time menopause hits they will have two teams ; arsenal and man-u all their dna especially the wife’s DNA.

1 Like

Wow…this is some good stuff…Already got the gym part nailed down…trying to make money and work on the rest, good stuff right there.

"People out here don’t give a f**k about you. They only want their self interests"

Well said

Personally sijawahi kuwa mtu wa shamba but I’ll look more into this so more,Thanks for the input and keep them coming

But mashamba zimepanda bei saidi

1 Like

Make as much money as you can and save at least half your income.

True.
You can find one in remote areas maana bei huwa nafuu. Sio pa kuishi bali pa investment.

1 Like

I regret not marrying earlier than i did. Marriage is sweet with the right partner you can go home to or share your life with. On some rare occasions, you can discreetly dry fry her friends.

• Health is EVERYTHING. Without it, everything else is worthless. Be fit, wear condoms, eat a balanced diet, etc.
  • Stack that $ to the ceiling. Its your only true and loyal friend.
  • Usioe ama kufuga kunguru or else utakuwa philosopher.

As a man, if you take care of those three aspects, your life will be very smooth. You will be in a position to overcome very many challenges ahead. Aging parents? No problem, you have cash. Kids need guitar lessons? No problem, you have cash. Going on holiday? No problem, you have a flat stomach and good body. Hungry at work? No problem, your wife will prepare your favorite meal herself or arrange for the househelp to prepare it.

You can improve your entire life experience by 100X by simply being healthy(and fit), rich, and having the right partner.

2 Likes

Soma hii thread. You will learn a thing or two…
What's the worst decision you have ever made in your life? - Sex & Relationships - Kenya Talk

I hear the right partners went extinct…Dry fry her friends?Sijui kama hii mawaidha nataka kuskia

Recently clocked 33, which is still fairly young but Ive learned a few things katika pilka pilka za hii maisha:

1. Avoid pombe,
  2. Avoid prostitution (although some times inabidi)
  3. Avoid ‘maboyz’ you only see on weekends
  4. Avoid loans unless you have a solid plan for the money. Compound interest si mchezo.
  5. Invest in some land, preferably in shags and put up a small house in case things go tits up in the city… or if things like corona blindside you/ your business.
  6. If buying a car, pay for it in cash… will save you 50% of cash headaches in the long run… plus repo man is a real bitch.
  7. Check in on your parents especially Mzae when you’re doing well. Their blessings are priceless in this life.
  8. Don’t marry or have kids early… travel more and see the world instead.
  9. Make sure you have a solid hobby… na sio Netflix.

Ni hayo tu kutoka NV chieth vile wanasemanga huku.

Hapo sawa kabisa, I’m already working on my health, doing 4-5 km runs every morning at 6, going to the gym…Working on getting $$ too, sasa swali ni when we say rich for instance, how much are we talking, let’s look at monthly income, ngapi iko sawa, the figures vary from individual to individual but what is a good average monthly income?

1 Like

Very concise, asante sana! I need more lists like these.

I guess hapo it depends on perspective. In my view, anything above $5k net is a good starting point. You won’t be a birrionea, but its enough to get most things done especially if it is from many revenue streams hence stable. Obviously more is always better. Key words: in my view. Obviously if you want the high end life (locally) you will need $15k+ net monthly.

Wueh! Not even gross, but no problem, I’m working towards that…

1 Like

I paid for a gym subscription lakini nilikosa kufuatilia sababu ya time na schedules bana

Kijana, make hay when the sun shines…uko in best age to build yourself… invest in biz, education e.t.c…dont marry untill your 32, tomba random ladies, but always condomise to avoid STIs and Bastards.

A quarter of an acre sides za central ni 5 million seuze agree tatu za farming. Labda sides za western Kenya