Guys Let Us Re-write The Black Narrative

you dont have to be a dictator… i gave those examples coz their effects bore great fruits …,germany literally fought the world , obama united people , kenyan runners unite ppl momentarilly…

I totally concur.

Yes it has

We simply need to follow the strategy that religions have used for millenia, one that has an ounce of brainwashing but for positive cause.

1. Create a group of like minded people who follow a pre-made culture;
    i) Create a book of laws and guidelines that they follow;
    - Diet to follow for children, men and women
    - Software and mechanical skills every man and woman must possess and pass on to their children
    - laws on financial spending basics.
    - Even how to talk and look; freedom to do anything is usually progressive for a while then it turns to stupidity. Control it to a level.

ii) Have a "Tithe" for members ; 
              - Use this to create small centers for women , children and men can attend like Church on Sunday and learn; 
              - Centers where highly skilled members of your group can come and offer their services to help develop hardware,software and medical                          tools for your congregation.
             - Find ways to use this money to take care of your members, create humane equal grounds for them and generate profit too.

iii) PUNISHMENT!! Ex-communicado if you fail to adhere to the rules, or bring your backward ways like tribe and religion to the group. 
                - Shame them, destroy them if you can. No divergence or laxity of any sort.

Soon bonobos will start seeing the difference, they will want to join. If they join idiotic groups like Churches that sell hope, imagine yours that is more superior for the age.

In 100 years, imagine what could be; you’ll have a lot of hate like the Jews but your group will have pride and seem to be superior at everything like the Jews.

[COLOR=rgb(40, 50, 78)]We are changing the narrative brother, by example no less.

[COLOR=rgb(40, 50, 78)]Though if you take to heart much of what is in this streets as the gospel, you’ll end up with an ulcer or worse an indifferent man.