GYM Equipment

Ako na shop hapo? Do you have his contacts?

Thanks for this feedback Bigman, will have to visit Shauri Moyo this month and check if I can find something. Also, you might have to point me to Japolo nione kama tutafanya kazi.

Japolo is based at Iten, would have pointed you to the right direction, if you are around, If you are in Nairobi, you will find the benches at Kariobangi, there are also second hand weights at Ngara market near equity roundabout.

Check OLX as well, Also check out KenyaBodybuilding Supplements facebook page, he stocks Supplements and gym weights sometimes as well.
Tips for home Gym:

1. Invest in an Olympic bar, the standard 20Kg and standard 10Kg & 20Kg Plates preferably rubber coated ones with this you can workout several muscles eg Deadlift (legs, back) Overhead Press (upper chest, triceps, shoulders) Curls (biceps) basically a lot of push/pull movements.
  2. Invest in bands, lifting bands, jump ropes.
  3. Condiser calisthenics they help out a lot when not near a gym there is basically calisthenics execises for every muscle group.
  4. Used wooden pallets can act as a squat rack!

Wewe ni reveller wa hizo areas za kariobangi,gitari mariguu bla bla…unajua hizo places sana

Na za kukata tumbo zinapatikana wapi???..mnataka kusema nyinyi mnataka kufurisha kifua

I’ve done a lot of work in various places across the city and I have friends all over the place.

Check them out, they are all about home fitness.
Redirecting...

https://khairaummah.co.ke/product/full-gym-set-body-workout/

I have ny guy called Jared. Ako na awesome equipment. Supplied my bench, dumbells, barbell etc. I have a functional home gym sahii. You can contact him on +254711511607

Fair prices?

Yeah. Very fair price and good quality. Highly recommend him.

Is he expensive?

Nope. Bei yake sawa

ngapi hivo