Gym in the COVID era

Woii patty ,mara unanita nimekonda,mara mufupi,…pick a struggle faggot

Wacha matusi na everyone knows wewe ni 256mbs ukituliza pale ndani ya subwoofer in seattle like a gaylord mogul sort-a-thing
[ATTACH=full]335033[/ATTACH]

Sisi watu wa 56 kg tunataka kuongeza weight kidogo

Started in late March… Dropped 5 in April, 5 May, 3 in June and 1 in July. I’ve stabilized hapo sasa… had to change my whole wardrobe. I bought a bathroom scale from the game which I use to take my weight every morning. I do weights after work, HIITs asubuhi. 4 days workout per week. Mon- Chest and Triceps, Tuesday - Lower body, Thursday- Back and biceps, Friday- Shoulder and abs. Alafu on Sato I go for a hike…

Track what you eat on myfitnesspal. Eat below your maintenance calories and you won’t gain weight.

Also maximise on walking. Walk as much as possible

Hike inamatter the clicks ama tembea hadi upotee?
Nimeshindwa kuwacha kulift machupa,i know it hinders build if done excessively ,weekend nainua mbaya but sio ya kudedi,but naeza finya ka vodo 750 in one sitting dryfry,no lemons,hot water and other bs na niendelee na tusker zangu baridiiii,can that be reciprocated with weekday workout binge since niko kwa pigsty most of the time?

If you want to do resistance training but don’t have access to a gym then search for “Jerry Teixeira” on YouTube. He has quite good bodyweight workouts.
If you just want to reduce your body fat then check out @tednaiman on twitter and binge on his content. Fat loss on autopilot with minimal physical exertion (terms and conditions apply i.e. It depends on your absorption and execution of his content)

all gyms are closed nowadays due to the second wave, however I still try to train at home

Look for Spartan apps by Diamond App groups LLC on Play store or Apple store, they are difficult HIIT exercises with animations that teach you the correct form and timers for each exercise, you can do them at home and they incorporate cardio and Body weight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpYLd_hSKFU