GYM thots.

who goes to gym anymore ? There are so many personal trainers. You just need to buy very little equipment. Aerobics was what women did at the last gym I went to and it was all women in the studio. Nowadays you can get dvds , you dont even need equipment to weight train there are programs to weight train with your body weight. If not personal trainer in thee comfort of your home. Gym is dated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caydaItxbwY

You have some seriously ‘unique problems.’

:D:D:D I thought you were just yapping but seeing you are familiar with hotel gyms, I know you know what you are talking about. Last I did something similar was not the thots. I did the gym supervisor…was new at the time, relative to the owner, between jobs, just filling a blank. Smart chick, kitu na box. Singomatha… Not Nyali Beach of course. Wewe ushawahi?

:D:D

True

Kwenye naenda is just rich bored housewives struggling to get rid of the baby fat and 4 stomachs and feisty slay Queens aka whores who are fighting to maintain that sweet 16 figure lest sponsor apunguze allowance.
I maintain minimum contact and I don’t encourage social nyingi nao outside the gym. I’m however helpful and I assist where I can.

gym thots go to the gym to find muscular hunks like me.

hao ma superviser ni ground zero, hutembelewa na squad ya hapo gym na mimi hutaka kueka heshima juu gym ndio shrine yangu but how ma thots wa yoga,aerobics na kusquat mimi hurarua vibaya

Ungekua hifyo kwa shure…
Ama wacha tu…

:D:D:Devery gym hii kenya iko hivyo, kwanza hao house wives huniboo sana na wanakulwa na trainers.

my therapist disagrees

I know women like gym instructors wa aerobics are you one? There was one gym I went to a lady bought the instructor a car then he took another woman to a fellow gymers wedding, the lady appeared in the wedding and bit the gym instructors nose he could not come to class till he healed

aerobics noo never, am a bodybuilder i gain weight(muscle) not loose it.

Women love gym instructors. That jamaa he was called Ken had women even having kids for him. Women are insane hata wanampigania. A broke ass with nada? ATI juu ako na muscles. You spend your husband money to buy gym instructors a car? He would even get tickets to the states every year but he wasn’t even handsome I can’t say what they liked about him. Men who spend a lot of time at the gym are usually broke so I don’t know why women like them.

women find three things attractive in a man looks money status… looks triggers the most biological response from women its the major thing to consider for a short time partner(thats why young girls go crazy over hot guys) money and status are survival attributes and this is what women go for most and since its difficult for both 3 traits to manifest in one man they will have a rich husband but still sleep with the hot pool boy…

Sana

Sanana hotel iko wea mtu wangu .Offeh yetu iko apo “The Avenue” , 2nd A venue . In the immortal wordz of the late great papa wemba " show me the wayyyyy " .

somehow true niliwahi bomoa mama flani ana ass kubwa but she was married the husband was in Eritrea for some UN jobs for over 2 months nilipata kama imekaa dryspell alilia usiku mzima.
I never repeated the mistake cos tthe man was back after 5 days unannounced and that was the same day i was to tap again
i need to resume gym

Sanana iko nyali, Mombasa.

Huyo ndume angekushika hungekuwa hapa saa hii ukituhadisia

ndume aliambiwa kijana ungemaliswa