Gym

Fat can’t turn into muscle. That’s bro science.

Eat in a calorie deficit and get a trainer to teach u how to lift with good form. Do cardio 4-5x a week for 30-60 mins per session

Unfortunately when you’re tall without some body mass you will look like a spear and disrespect will be imminent.

:Dmimi si mtu wa pombe

Sielewi pia

I’ll look into this.

As long as you are extremely flexible, Worry less about BMI if you are 6’1" & may be have big bones too coz you won’t achieve it. My real Height is 6 3, weight is 117kgs but i feel very light when walking, running and doing other physical activities, including that.( i lied it on kenyatalk to be 92 kgs though i can prove it on several street weighing scales labelled Billy drago incase of any doubt).

If you need visible muscles on a tight T-shirt then do weights. Inua vyuma kabisa but be prepared to have a crazy appetite for heavy meals.

For a start, I recommend you visit a certified gym with trained instructors before you do it on your own. A single barbell can serve many different sets which you can’t be aware, posture while lifting matters too.

Get prepared for several sets of dumbbells, single arm burbell, bar curls, rollers etc.

Cardio doesn’t burn fat either. Are you assuming his heart is unhealthy?

Find any schedule and stick to it,

You can Try fasting, Running in the Morning or evening, Gyms etc

The Trick is being Consistent,

Kimbia tu.
Anza na 2 to 3km for like three or four days consecutive, mwili ikizoea ongeza 5km in that order…
After the run, do some push ups, sit ups, jumping jacks, etc etc…
Do it daily, in a months time utakuwa umelose at least 10kgs.

Don’t know about the diet, you may consult google

Good suggestions here and there. Weight sio mbaya. You are at the right age…just like me 14 yrs ago. Join the gym near you, tafuta ile affordable. Train for at least 3 days in a week - you can alternate with resting days. Sometimes, just run around the streets. Chakula, don’t stress….eat as usual.

Imo, usikimbilie trainer - this is an avoidable cost. Observe other members and make friendship. You can be training as a group. If you like to be alone, just learn and ask for guidance from the instructors. There are a lot of resources online regarding many exercises.

As you grow older, you will understand your body more and determine the routine that fits you.

Mimi nanusia 40, at 6’ 90kg. Leo ni Leg day.

Enjoy and keep fit.

With that weight verses height in an acive lifestyle, am sure them parasites call you tall slim & fit, until one day when they accidentally find themselves in a compromising situation with you or on weighing scale ndio watajua the source of their unique sweat & exhaustion within less than 45 mins irrespective of the weather.

Keep it up bro, You never know, may be we might meet someday after breaking this anonymity thing.

Btw if you’re in your mid 20s ignore cardio and focus on weightlifting exclusively. Not that cardio isn’t important but your testosterone levels will never be that high ever again, this is your one chance to pack on muscle as fast as possible. Do not waste it running please, you will regret.
Past 30s ikue tu ni kumaintain muscle and hopefully build up slowly.
For fat loss it’s all about diet

We napiga 20 reps at 80 % rep max yako kwa squat?

Running is the only sure way method ya kukonda. It’s so obvious there has never been a single running athlete whose fat. If you want to lose weight best advise is just to run.

Usiskize huyu mtu. Muscles are just a fad in my opinion. You are healthier when you are lead you will be more confident and I guarantee you ata you will more popular with the ladies. A natural human is lean with a bit of muscle for a reason. Imagine mshenzi anakwambia ati don’t run when it’s literally strengthening your heart.