Ha ha ha! Waafrika mumenyoroshwa

You work with options available… I am sure American citizens were not happy with both candidates. Biden and Trump… But they felt Biden was of a lesser devil. In Kenya 2022 the only candidates with the chances of being president is the dynastic candidate of Raila Uhuru Gideon or the Ruto candidate. Both are not good for the country. But i dread the dynastic candidate more… So the natural falling place for me is Ruto candidacy. And thats why I support Ruto. He is the better devil

interesting article, But why the Mzungus want Africans to be vaccinated so hard…???. To me this sounds suspicious

Man you honestly sound like an echo, repeating mantras and quoting an entirely different political landscape as an example as well.

Oh and you are quite correct that the [COLOR=rgb(65, 168, 95)]natural[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] falling place for Langat is Ruto.

We used? We did?
you’d think she was there

So what’s your suggestion. I support the dynastic candidate?

Anaongea ukweli kabisa

No, my suggestion is that you take a different view at the corrupt politicians.

They are KANU alumni the lot of them, and they have been taught simple tribal arithmetic. So why not view life as a singular decent mind in place of a member of one of the major tribes.

Look at all mega scandals and see the common unifying variable is that once they clear a heist, they clamber down tribal shields. ‘Attacking mwizi wetu’

Kikuyus are a hated lot because the country bears a rightful grudge against the thieving Gatheca’s, Kalenjins are also unpopular because of the thieving Moi’s.

The haves steal the loot but the have not tribe gets the blame, even on this forum you find a member posting the tano tena picture with that warthog smiled Githae.

Tribalism is killing the nation, when will we realize ya kuwa ngombe ni ngombe tu?

Hii ukweli ina Uma lakini itabidii tuzoee.

Usimalize samehea kijana mdogo

Why would you, an African, post such crap here unless you’re a certified brainless idiot???:rolleyes::rolleyes:

If you followed that story, you’d know that that account belongs to a race baiting male kaburu.
You should be ashamed of yourself!!!

What is there to be ashamed of oneself? There are some painful truths there… As a wise person it’s good to listen with an open mind to those who criticize you and hate you… There might be some truth in what they say that you can learn from and make amends… And so goes with this post by the racist person

Copied long post

If it was not for the west, we would be debt free, cancer free, Diabetes free, High blood pressure free, HIV free. Our lifespan would be over 100 years and we wouldn’t have had Covid19.

Imagine today the west is searching for everything organic while the Maasai are still enjoying their white teeth in the ecofriendly manyattas using natural tooth brush.

I read a story of a white so called civilised man who visited a very remote fishing village in an island. He found out that the villagers only fish for two hours, then they party or sleep the rest of the time. A discussion ensued;

Whiteman: Why Don’t you fish for longer hours?
Local: Because in two hours we get sufficient fish for the day.

Whiteman: If you fished long hours. You would get more fish and sell the extra.
Local: And then?

Whiteman: You would sell the extra, buy larger boats and fish even more fish in the deep seas.

Whiteman: Then you create a big company, register it in the stock exchange to expand your fishing business across other areas and make more money.

Whiteman: Then you can buy your own island and retire there, where you rest most of the time and party the rest of your live.
Local: but I already have that now.

Now these are the Westerners telling us we are stupid. To an extent we are, why do we listen to them.

What is the difference between the dynasty candidate and Ruto? What makes Ruto a better devil?

You even use their language, education metric, farming technologies, electronics, weapons…until we set our own standards like the Chinese, Arabic world did and many other Asian nations we simply wasting time.

Tz are on track, and lets be real, Kenya is becoming shitter, we better accept and start turning around the discussions.