habari zenu wana Nairobbery

Now thats akward…

chunga pia Onyancha ‘weird behavior’ as a talker put it

omwami pamba nakusalimia…
ulitoka elwak?
budspencer hajawahi rudi?
kwani ni yeye alikuwa kimaiyo.
siku hizi hapati hongo ya kununua bundles?

1 Like

:slight_smile:
Yes
i.Picha (sana sana ya hon. Eunice)
ii.Video
iii.Sketchi
iv.Witnesi

:D:D

@purr _27 may be we met i was once living there i miss the place

imagine “to go is to see” is being moved to some place outside town. hear the biz is being kicked out by the premises owners…

i moved from nairobi about two years ago, the only thing i miss is how the fast life makes you think harder. sasa huku kwa kina pamba ni busaa tu na miwa

3 Likes

sio akili pekee imelala.

4 Likes

‘to go is to see’
serves the best meat ever…friendly customer service.
shida tu nyeri the gals (sana sana from kimathi uni)like to over price their ‘goods’

When was that …i was there 2011-2012

Wana i move wapi… ? diffre wewe ulikuwa unatufuta wasichana… kimathi has very clever students…i had alot of pals frm there …

was on business trip…decided to have good time with ya pals from kimathi…niliumia mfuko but it was worth it;-)

are there people of @uwesmake @Cypher254 @highschooler @junkie @vuja de @uncle nyam @Web Dev @T.I.G @Ka-Buda … kind ??? Gay lords ???

Hehehe ,budspencer alienda north africa masomo,maybe next month atakuwa junior villager trust me

http://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/s-o-kwa-wenye-tuko-job-county.3083/#post-24465

Told guys life in the county is a blessing a while ago. Una fry tu quail twa Kisii bila stress. And the money I save down here is awesome.

nataka loan

NJAMBA PUPU :mad:

NAIVAHA UJUE NI HOMEGROUND YA DRACULA, VAMPIRE , SERIAL KILLERS ,WERE WOLVES ,OLD MONKEYS, ILE SIKU MTOI ATAKUUMA USIBLAME MTU

2 Likes

Hahaha hahaha haki nyinyi watu wa nairobi… Wivu ndio mob. Naivas is a cool place… My latest quil is from embu… She is an Angel on earth…her eyes shine like stars on a clear sky…her teeth are as white as snow… Honestly. Such breed are never found in nai

1 Like

SHARRAP LETA MBISHA

2 Likes