Habari Zenyu?..

Woooi poor me walahi. No room for me at the Inn. @incognitus. Ni sawa tuu. There is no point of admiring you HANAYMORE.

I learnt that domant/hybernated demons are not dead demons. My weakest link was still at play

There is always room for you Miss dogogio. Sikiza hii ili uamimi there is plenty of room for you. Just for you my deer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=817P8W8-mGE

Who hurt you? wekelea hekaya mrembo

Perfect. I lurve both artists so this is quite apt. So thenks. Well not sure whether I wanna be added as MWK but gorra tell you you own qualities that I admire greatly in a man. I love the the fact that you started off in Biz, fell off somewhere marriage ended and then you and wife got back together. Then you travel round Kenya and the world like you own it and making money while at it. Then you do not seem to own a bad bone boy. We also share the same music too. Your wife is lucky.

This tho… is the year that I introduce someone vv special to my Mum and screaming aunties. Grumpy uncles are welcome too as there is no cow to sell.

You just made a nigga blush.
[ATTACH=full]143269[/ATTACH]
Well I’m anything but perfect but I try. I live on hope.

Lemme ask you,a man has never borrowed you money after we kumshow uko naso? This thing of kila kitu women naomba uwache, this is a universal human behavior it’s just a coincidence it was a woman, hii universal scapegoat is the women annoys me to no end!

Nein hun@incognitus …sometimes one needs someone to tell them ABCD in real life. I think you are a v cool dude. She is just lucky I was not around. A good vibe comes thru even in posts and that is how I caught yours.

Surely what is this? The women bashing year? So there no men who don’t pay up debts. You people you have a problem! After every 2 replies women. Hadi you can talk about your mother, shame on you! What kind of a person talks shit abt his mother? Money is now more important than your mother? Watu hapa! You’re so stupid! Today if you get an accident ukuwe quadriplegic guess who’ll be wiping ur ass till u croak? Its not your money! If you go to jail? Never will you see your money coming to cheer you up. Only good ol’ momma whom you lump with other money hungry women. Men here are a cursed lot. If you were my son I’d poison you! Bure kabisa!

I can’t believe its Dec. Time flies when you’re having fun. Three things Ive realized this year, first many Kenyans are just rotten corrupt, everyone is trying to take a short cut, take advantage,its really a jungle! Secondly,being a morally upright person is very lonely,frustrating but very rewarding experience bcz it takes great moral strength and it just makes your soul so beautiful that you cannot help but fall in love with yourself over and over especially when you do the right thing against all odds! Thirdly, growing older makes you tire fast, it makes you tired of bullshit,of fake friends, of nonsense and every other thing that adds no value to your life,you see peoples true intentions without the naivety of youth, you stop giving those who undeserving of the benefit of doubt alot faster - you believe people, when they show you who they are sooner and you accept that few people strive for high ideals in life and that tho its disheartening its life, you don’t have to live in the disappointing illusion that you have the power to change people to be whatever you’d rather they were. It becames easier to accept that you’re powerless over who anyone but yourself is. It can be crushing but eventually its liberating! Finally Ive learnt to not let offenses turn me into what I am not!To Let go,forgive and have a light heart. Resentment is like drinking poison so it’ll kill your enemy,hate in your heart will consume you too. There’s no justice in becoming embittered by disappointments or the hurt, youve suffered and the grudge doesn’t undo that suffering, it prolongs it until it destroys the hapiness, the goodness you had before. You can be right - righteous indignation or you can be happy but not both. This year I had an epiphany that there’s nobody on earth who does not have a cross to bear. If you think your problems are big or think you’re alone in your suffering, you haven’t been keen, to be human is to suffer.Everybody and I mean everybody will have a cross to bear in this life, its only that the crosses are not the same. The rich also cry. The homeless streetkids rarely fall ill. It may not be obvious but theres a very subtle balance. Its helped me see God’s fairness in an unfair world. Finally,again, life is ephemeral, if you love someone, show them, if you care,dont put off showing it. Nothing feels worse than regretting not having done what you could for a loved one when they’re gone and its too late. You cannot take back the wrongs, can’t make ammends and cant show them how much they meant to you. Finally,ya mwisho, be true to yourself always ,even when it makes no sense to others,bcz its your life and you know best what you need and what is right for you. You must be pleased with yourself first before you can please anybody else. Finally,finally,finally Ive learnt I must love myself unconditionally bcz Ive realized that God also loves me unconditionally. God luvs me bcz He luvs me,not bcz of anything I do or don’t do. I must luv myself the same way. This is very hard to learn bcz human luv is purely conditional, so learning things you rarely or have never seen is tuff but that is the path to self actualization. Finally and most important,God is always in control,when I focus on the sovereignty and goodness of God,I can have peace even in the most difficult situations. When the chips are down,God’s shoulder is always available for me to cry on 24’7 ,356! No appointment needed.

Three things I learnt this year:

1. Don’t go on telling everyone your plan.Most will discourage you.Many will be so envious of you
  2. Your wife.spouse should never ever know your financial plans and strength.Always lower her expectation
  3. Push yourself to the limits.Try hard to impress both yourself and those who matter.Your efforts will be noted and doors will open

sasa wamefika wangapi???kiulizo tu

This year, I learnt how we are so, soo…tribal with too much hate for each other, tribalwise ( if there’s such a word).

kwa bill yangu manze upewe…really powerful

Two boys, Hopefully next year nitaongeza mwingine

joto itakuwa times 3 kwa hiyo nyumba