Habits to change or reduce

Ati I ain’t changing this:D. Kumbe dagetare ni kichwa ngumu;)

I just admire huge knockers…

2 Likes

I lie. A lot.

http://s.quickmeme.com/img/23/23e45fd78733049b58c10fb06cd35f5c94eea9f62d32840392145b78b80fbbf4.jpg

Mmmh …Hpe I was never a victim

Im sure I have a whole bunch of terrible things i ought to change. I cant for the life of me tell you what they are…im forgetful (no that was not a joke). I forget shit all the time…even important stuff sometimes

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Ni vile saa zingine you’ll find people tending to go on and on and forgetting the whole point of the meeting, or at other times calling one to address issues that can comfortably be handled without the need for a meeting. Incidentally, hata church service ikizidi masaa mawili I’m out. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Btw my lies are not meant to con anyone. For example, the other day I travelled to eldoret. When I got home, my kids ask me why am so late. I told them ni mvua ilikua mob nikachelewa. In essence, I couldn’t get a matatu for Nairobi direct, so I connected through naks and this wasted my time. In highschool, I lied to my parents that the school gives us sufficient food, so no need for much pocket money. I lived to regret that lie for the four years.I still don’t know what I hoped to achieve through such a lie. I honestly can’t tell why I find it hard to tell the truth.

Trust me no one’s perfect ni kukazana tuu…

I tend to boss people around and sometimes am lazy i like doing some things at the last minute.

Anger management and gambling, am very cool but when i flip i can’t control myself

My empathy is huge something my relatives have used to their great advantage, i love and trust easily, spendthrift, i hate routine coz am easily bored, drink whenever and if i can, i am a quiter ie i dont insist on things, am talkative hence takes someone a little time to figure me out !
If only i could change those!

Put that on your tinder profile!

???

that would definitely make the mama feel for the fellow wouldnt it? wont your nuturing instincts kick in and want to heal him?

chunga mzee, you might wind up like this guy:

[SIZE=6]Bar Owner Charged With Manslaughter for Letting Customer Take 56 Shots[/SIZE]

The owner of a French bar is facing charges of “manslaughter by willful neglect” after a patron took 56 shots of liquor in one night to break the establishment’s posted record. The 57-year-old drinking champ later died at home of a heart attack, and his daughter says the bar owner had been cheering him on.

According to France’s Local, the competition went down last October at a Clermont-Ferrand bar called Le Starter. The customer, a 57-year-old man named Renaud, was reportedly already 14 shots in when he decided to challenge the record, and started off his run by consuming 30 in a single minute. Some of the “shooters” were mixed, not straight liquor, but by the time he broke the record of 55, he’d still gone through about a liter of alcohol.

A lawyer for the bar owner says the owner told Renaud he should stop, and that patrons are responsible for their own drinking decisions. The dead man’s daughter counters that the record was posted on a blackboard in the bar, and that the owner whispered to Renaud during the challenge, “only 12 more to go.”

“It is not known whether he would still be alive if he had not drunk the last 12 shots, but by making down those last shots, he was left with no chance,” said the daughter’s lawyer, Antoine Portal, according to the Local.

from: http://gawker.com/bar-owner-charged-with-manslaughter-for-letting-custome-1702663278?utm_source=recirculation&utm_medium=recirculation&utm_campaign=wednesdayPM

Tinder proflie ni nini ???:rolleyes::rolleyes: Ru asking me to nurture u or smthing :oops::oops::oops:

Tinder is a dating app my dear…as for the nurturing, we shall talk after bible-study! :slight_smile:

Over-cutting my finger nails …they’re now aching…mbisha ndio hiyo

Try being in a meeting where your supervisors are women…aki they’ll be an inch shy of discussing hairstyles…they deviate hadi unawaza
unachoka unaaza kudoze…

1 Like