Hackers kujeni hapa

@admin you mean mnaweza allow such a this thread to be active???

Why would I do that, thereā€™s nothing wrong with what am asking?

When a bank wants to test itā€™s systems, they hire the services of a professional hacker to poke holes in the system. I may be engaging in such an activity.

young man ,you belong in jail,the above post falls under what we call intention to commit a cyber crimeā€¦usijaliā€¦watakujuia tu

Wonderfool unakuaga mwoga sana. Wakuje alafu wanionyeshe hiyo account.
If they canā€™t even arrest those who added zeros in the NYS theft, where would they begin with me?

a hacker just needs your account number. There is an algorithm in that acc number that they crack to get into your account.
They mostly intercept into a banks networkā€¦ nitaachia hapo.
My profession doesnā€™t allow me to go beyond that.

1 Like

google how to access the dark web. Utapata usaidizi huko

kwa muoga huenda kicheko,kwa JASIRI huenda majonziā€¦

Tushatake screenshots

u cant just sit back and hack into a bank account at the comfort of your keyboard and fast internet, u must involve alot of people and remember u cant trust anyone so ile tension utakua nayo blatha ā€¦ ok assuming that some of them will comply u must have a very good get away plan coz utakua unatafutwa na hadi askari wa kanjo, so your dreams are invalid ota ndoto zingine

1 Like

novices do it like this,get to have someone inside,two people one to execute ,the other to approve transfer to the a/c of your choice success rate is 40%,the other method is have the guts and forge the a/c holder signature ,introduce your self as an agent to the a/c with powers to transact,wait for a few days,go to the bank and toa the cash,success rate 75%,I know of a lady politician who was cleaned 40m plus this way.

Cracking a bank system is not easy,if they bought a system at 3b plus,how easy do you think it is to crack their firewall? You must be very good at hacking andā€¦ hata mimi naachia hapo

whats wrong with the thread?

1 Like

I call it social engineering. The power of convincing

1 Like

Every system is vulnerable. The difference is the level of vulnerability . Actually banks are being hacked, transactions being made. They will only realise after it had happened.

be specific is it the bank which gets hacked or is it an individuals account then the bank agrees to compensate so that they can cover up the shame

why cant they hack apple servers or mpesa they can really make a fortune there