hacking kenya power

its a challenge that seems interesting to take, just to see if it.can be done…will share the results on Monday

you will be sharing the results in a dark hole in KPLC DUNGEONS.

1 Like

I usually buy a token of 500/= kila siku kwa job yangu …so wacha shortcuts::KPLC = THITIMA !!!

So my uncle ni senior engineer kplc…last year nkasaka msee wa ku bypass prepaid aka i tweak n so haikuwa inamove…sema cush kukujiwa…waah tulisaviwa na uncle yangu

i dont think that will be possible since kwako kutakua blackout,or maybe u will be somewhere in a maximum prison

KPLC ni kama msako itakukuta kwako

Musistuliwe,tieni bidii mkipata hiyo ujanja muniambie. Hawa wase ni wivu tu wako nayo ;):):slight_smile:

Ushawahi ona watu wanaiba stima or illegal DSTV connections hufanyiwa? Utashangaa

Guys are too afraid of Kenya Power for nothing. How come guys in the slums who tap power off the posts and distribute and sell it all over the slums never get arrested. Those should be the first people KP should target before isolating random domestic thieves.
A bypass is the way to go, light loads eg bulbs go through the meter and you buy tokens for them. Heavier loads eg fridges and cookers get power via the bypass. No way KP will bust you since your token meter is active.

1 Like

Here’s what people are not understanding,
with prepaid as long as you pay about 200kshs pm theyll not bother coming around to check because your account is still active… esp kama ni plot paying 200 is sufficient

Update: You can actually change the cycle of kplc prepaid meters took me 4hrs 30m and had free power the whole of today: mission accomplished, undid what I did though

1 Like

hizo dark websites ni kaa gani.mko na maneno.

Pinkmeth,young lolas etc