hahaha.larry kachapwa sweep

N

Hes born 84, so ako 33 sahii

4 Likes

so he is older even than me na 4yrs wooooiii.atazeeka atadungwa hio makende vile naskiaga wajaluo ufanya jinga yenye haijaacha bengu

2 Likes

???

2 Likes

napita tu.baskizo

2 Likes

Wacha kigwaru Kasee.

3 Likes

sawa ngite:D

2 Likes

Ngoja uwe mzazi utaelewa .as a parent you want your generations or genes to pass. I realized I used to not understand when my parents would say the same. But now I understand why. As a parent you get internal peace when you know your kids are settled, have someone to take care of them.

You get worried when they are single growing old and stress yourself what could be the problem , is he gay?is he infertile?is it a medical condition? No parent can wish bad luck to the kid-" like marry quick ndio uumie kimaisha,no", hakuna.

11 Likes

thankyou sir.ambia hawa vijanaā€¦waambie

1 Like

Iā€™d like to have such a kind of job.

:smiley:

heheā€¦kupost vitu kama hizo ni utoto lakini unaeza pata ako several times wealthier than those people criticizing him.

3 Likes

Happen to do financial analysis with 2 of my 2 friends about a small investment. So we assumed we both had 4M. Our third party friend proposed to go buy plot Joska,sell after 5 years and boom you have your 8M.

Then I proposed:do money market compound interest by britam insurance of 15% p.a compounded for 5 yrs and boom you have:

[ATTACH=full]121575[/ATTACH]

Pundits may criticize my math saying how about inflation ? Well the same question I may ask about the plot , what if the price falls , or happens to be a mud slide or post election violence on that area or even land law suit questioning you title deed legitimacy?

Maybe Larry madawo plan of investment is different , he is more focused on modern form of investment ya money market , NSE, forex and does all this usiku in silence when you guys are sleeping . Plot owner wakes up hopping that MAYBE he will get a kill after 5yrs but Madawo is GUARANTEED a kill after 5yrs. Donā€™t judge is my point pundits.

12 Likes

Wewe wapi @Ruffneck

Huyu jamaa alipotea, Mwambie comeback we need his input

2 Likes

@muchunu ako hapa tuu

Mbona kwa birkin sauti inakuwa ndogo.Hehehe

Hehe cheza chini

2 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Kuwa journalist mimi huona niyakujitolea ukitumwa conflict zones?

1 Like

Hapo unakua tayari kupigwa kama burukengeā€¦