Haikosi huyu ni talker

@Azor Ahai aka @M2Random niaje

I disagree. If you have a decent life, careerwise, business or a mission and you’re successful as a man sky is the limit in the dating pool. You can actually cherry pick a high quality woman. Because you can cast your net wide from 18 year olds to whatever age. High quality must be childless. Maybe kama huna pesa huna lugha huna mwelekeo maishani hapo itabidi umeoa/date rejects. Second hand things.

You clearly don’t understand what outliers are. Soma comment na uelewe before responding.

I disagree. Nature has taken care of this by manufacturing the beta chieth. A guy with money ata afike 40+ has a higher chance of getting a mali safi wife ata 24 years. Beta chieths keep dating, breaking up, remarrying used women (single mothers, malanye) with no problems. In summary, beta chieths will keep recycling the single mothers among themselves and the truly married guy will be the guy with money. Usidhani most marriages today are as serious as those of kitambo. They are simply ad hoc arrangements

Being a single mother in Kenya is a painful existence due to commentaries such as this one. I know a couple single mums who were seriously heartbroken because of being too casual with their goods. Hopefully kenyan ladies will mend their ways of having kids outside of wedlock. This is another one of many reminders that its very dangerous to bear kids for a man who hasnt introduced you to his friends, family and wifed you properly in church during broad daylight. Choosing a proper daddy and husband material is another lesson young ghels should be taught as the key to a happy marriage. There are good men out there but very rare to come across. Life can be unfair though, b/c there are some really nice ladies out there who were straight up conned and now they have to live out the rest of their lives in this misery.

It is really hard arguing with bonobos dont understand what outliers are and probabilities. Unaona mtu arguing that a 40 year old man with money can easily get childless women to marry. While this may be true, how many such men are there to make that conclusion statistically significant? Maybe 1in 100. Would you place a bet if your odds of winning were 1%?
You can kid yourselves all you want, mostly because of ego and alpha male BS, but kwa ground mambo ni different. The average man in the street (which most of you are though you seem to think that you are the exception) will get a very hard time trying to date young childless women in their 20s. “Don’t date a single mother” is solid advice to a guy in his twenties and maybe very early thirties. Past 35 kupea nigga that advice ni kumpoteza tu. At 35+ nitakwambia mwenye the least baggage ukiendaga. You ain’t getting any younger either.

First of all, you can quote or misquote all you want… Yes, a man with money is more likely to get higher quality woman than that without… If you are striving to marry a single mother, no one is forcing you. Most post wall chieth doesn’t apply to the male species until 50 years plus…

Sijafika uko ma35 but I’m getting close and I can tell you that I have 20 year olds calling me everyday to come to my house… When I was in mid 20s ata singewapata ningejaribu so I have the experience of both worlds… My advice is that in your 20s work hard and get money. Si kufikiria kuoa single mother or not. Ladies follow money, age is not a very big contributor. A man’s attractiveness 70 percent ni pesa. Kutoka hapo is whether you are a loveable human being who can perform exceptionally well in bed…

One thing I know about the owner of this handle is that he created 2 single mums by his own admission. His current wife who he will ditch soon enough and the other one who he ditched, 2 campus chicks wooooishe. The only reason he does not support MGTOW brigade fully is because of what I have just said.
Now that miaka inasonga he is now sympathising with single mums? eeeer since when?
BTW have you ‘moved’ from the perpetual twennies age bracket?
Kuwanga real sometimes dude. Karma is real and is also a vvvv bad biatch.

Predictable female shaming tactics

[ATTACH=full]330422[/ATTACH]

It depends where you are fishing…kama ni hii Nairobi na outskirts utaona shida. Enda huko county and chances improve. Probabilities aside I think if u have to marry a singo matha she should bring some to the table. Sio mtu akuletee mizigo n all she is bringing ni coomer. Kuna jamaa najua singo matha alimuinua mpaka he started a transportation biz. Halafu singo matha with a son Issa big NO.

At 35+ nitaambia jamaa akuwe open minded. That means kama dame ako na mtoto mmoja msichana aconsider.

Lmao… a man with money in Kenyan dating context is anyone living in a decent estate kama Nyayo or Jacaranda and has a somewhat decent car like your 700k Mark X and wako wengi sana. Such a 37 year old with a 150k monthly income will have no problem pulling or settling with childless 26 year olds and/or plating 22 year olds.

I wouldn’t give a 35+ old bachelor the same dating advice as a 25 year old.

Why would a focused man marry a single mother? Why would any man a single mother? The only men that MUST be encouraged to marry single mothers ni wale wako na baby mamas pia. It’s a win win situation, ukilelea ndume ingine mtoto hata wewe wako analelewa na ndume ingine. But a man that has lived a responsible life must never marry a woman with children. It makes zero sense na ni kujikosea heshima. That woman would not have accepted you if she was fresh, in her prime.
Hizo statistics zako nazo ni za uhongo. There are very nice, decent young women out here waiting for their potential husbands. Not just in the villages but hata in towns and cities hii Kenya tu. Now imagine mwanaume ako na pesa, career na focus? He has a pool of them to choose from. Lakini ukizoea whores utaishi kudhani kila dem ni whore.

Angesema kitu kama “Single mothers are pure meffi in my eyes” hapo ningejua 100% yeye ni talker

@administrator alisema the guy is a talker.

Department moja unakuanga safi sana ni financial advice. Lakini kwa hii ingine achana tu nayo, kwa hii ingine you are more of a single mother sympathizer, and your statement ati “that’s how nature works” is just so stupid and dump and sounds like a hard core feminazi saying “a real man willl…”

You are the one completely out of touch with matters on the ground. Wachanga kujifanya unajua kila kitu saa zingine it makes you sound very stupid. Do you have any idea how easy it is for any man to land a 18-24 year old beautiful childless girl kwa mtaani?? You seem to think that 24 year olds will only pick men with money, naah you just have to have your shit in order and at that age girls are so gullible they’ll fall in love with you as long as you treat them properly. Boss, stick to your financial advice, you’re so dumb giving this lame ass bs

Exactly!!! Am also not yet 30 but imefika place I have to avoid madem juu everyday at least two are calling asking to come over and chances of them meeting and clashing at my place are high. It appears to me we have a knight hiding behind the @Top-Gun handle and is trying to project his failures on us. Wewe Top Gun oa tu single mothers as much as you want lakini sisi usituwekelee

I am the perfect example. I am barely into my mid 20s and ladies are flocking all around me and I barely have time to handle them. And no, @Jimit does not date for the sake of dating, @Jimit dates decent and beautiful girls, none of them is past 24, na ni wa hapa mtaani, of course with gigantic asses. Maybe Mutura Ndom should downgrade aende penye real Kenyans wanaishi, sio hawa fake middle classes wenye at 15 years they’ve been exposed to high end lifestyle and at 18 they can’t date a man without certain things. Mtaani watoto extremely wasupa and smart wenye wanakupenda for real for who you are and believe it or not they are even willing to start life from gutter with you, na wako available kwa wingi. Mutura Random anaishi places zenye such kind of girls are waaaay above his level alafu anafikiria the same applies to all niggas.

Saa hizi msichana wa landlord mwenye ni virgin ananisumbua sana. Nilijaribu kumtoboa juzi but my Luanda Magere-esque anaconda is too huge for her and I could not bear the screams. Beta male Mutura Ndom on the other hand anasunbuana na single mother ako na mileeage ya Boeing ya 1940s ilitumika World War 1 alafu inaleta faggotry propaganda zake.