Haile Selssaie

You expected Him to feed Ethiopians the meat meant for his pets?

Ever living Jah.

As if he was from Jamaica

In 1958, there was a widespread famine in the Tigray province of northern Ethiopia. Despite this, Emperor Haile Selassie refused to send significant emergency food aid, resulting in the deaths of approximately 100,000 people . Ashindwe sana

The British didn’t fight anyone mate. About 90,000 Kenyans went to fight the Italians in Ethiopia. Some of them were part of Selassie’s Imperial Guard as well.

Fukc the colonizer. This is African history, not British history.

The dude was no saint. What bothers me is that Africans will be quick to criticize every colonial-era freedom fighter but praise colonizers. Gaddafi was no saint. Mugabe was no saint. Nyerere was no saint. But their hearts were in Africa.

Winston Churchill was literally Hitler but Africans will sing his praises, quote him in textbooks, name TV shows after him and so on. This goes for several other colonizers as well. We have some trashy attitudes.

All filthy bang smokers.come see this post

That means he was a Jewish coloniser and not an African

How can a mortal man become a God?

The guy was brutal ,chek history kwanza

Ulitaka a kilo of meat igawiwe peasants wote wa Ethiopia?? Learn a bit of your real African history first before rushing here to spew ignorance

And you have decided I am ignorant of “real African history” because I have stated a well known fact about Haile Selassie? He was a heartless tyrant feeding meat to his lions as his people starved from famine in the north AND his officials stopped relief food getting to starving people and hoarded grain.