HAIR REMOVAL CREAM

@Ruffneck baada ya kunyang’anywa nail clippers siku hizi anatuck in nywele za mapua.

nail clippers ya ruffneckessa imetosha. :D:D:D

i prefer atafute ya abnormal skin juu hapa watu hawakuangi normal

Sasa za kifua ukitoa si mwk ama bibi atafikiria ako na dame mwingine jamani.
Kifua ni mteremko buana.

twas an innocent sweep:)…i doubt she intentionally did it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqRvnpDc1xM

Watu wakae na nywele zao bana, kunyoa ukae kama mtoto si poa, but kama lazima, angalia hiyo findeo

Pia mimi:D:D:D kwanza I will lose my job 1st if I don’t stop reading the forum at work. Jana there was a guy somewhere here asking advice about whether to cheat on his wife with her friend and the other day this guy was telling us about the mboche’s knickers and then he came back here to confirm to us that she does not wear any and he wants to shag her. SMDH. The plot thickened for me when the mboch shagger turned to the one who wants to shag his wife’s friend for advice on chat up lines. Absolutely hilarious. I must find those threads. Haki I am dying!
Then there is the legendary bae @uwesmake. Always delivers madness on tap. Then there is @Voltron. This one will kill me one day for real.

Anauliza maswali ya kunifurahisha sana. Mimi ule ana nibore ni Field. BTW there is a name for people on forums who just start their own threads and never ever contribute. Forgotten it.

Unavutanga grade gani jatelo?

Yaa, purely organic. Not yet tested.

Hata agrovet stores

veet cream.

Enda full body waxing. Ashleys Westgate. Works well. The hair doesn’t grow back for about a month. No bumps.

Waxing is the best option, avoid commercial hair removal products such as chemicals like Veet, they contain harsh chemical which can cause skin problems. If you can afford it is best to go a salon to get

You can make sugar wax at home or buy the wax strips. Search YouTube on how to make a sugar wax.

Good luck on your hair free journey. Armpit hair is unsightly.

Ineza to fudhi?. Pubic hair that is