Half Of The Total Population Of India Practice Open Air Defecation

Father and son bonding:D:D

No Wonder they dont flash toilets in the accommodation, unaenda unatapa hakuna unaeza tumia. Pia they spit alot ju ya kukula tobacco na they dont know what a handkerchief is

Hahahaaa “Amitabh Amithaaabh!”

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-CGBoMIcaTtI/Vol8yg6dGEI/AAAAAAAGTkQ/6xhtpj-su2k/s1600/d6748637-02aa-4d29-82d7-1cdd7f4a3351.jpg

:D:D:D
Hapa ni kwa akina @Deorro.

hapo ni Kisumu county na si kwetu. kwa akina @uwesmake hii

hehe …i saw this in anyang nyongo’s constituency …and the neighbouring constituencies watu wana flash vifiti!!

I am Kenyan

Especially time za campaign, Mike Sonko wa huko lazima 1X3.

[ATTACH=full]114801[/ATTACH]

Chieth ya mijalu0 ni radioactive

Wah! Indians are disgusting shit.s na vile hujiskia…juseless kabisa

Ata Ethiopians wanafanyanga hivyo :D:D. Utapata MTU ameenda kwa shamba yako ya mahindi:mad::mad:

It’s been years since I have taken a shit in the open. Hii nitajaribu one of these days.

in shine eye land, there was this myth(I don’t believe it’s true) that if u sit near a fire and the smoke from the fire follows u, then it means u shit in the bush.

I think defecating in toilets breaks the cycle of life, thus denying/locking energy from completing the cycle… And it is a huge imbalance considering the number of people using closed toilet systems.

I think there are huge opportunities and lots of money to be made by people that will safely unlock this energy source.

Hehehe.
‘Poop with the People’ tour.

We just stopped from that tambia the other day

how difficult is it kuchimba latrine ama to do the cat thing??

In India you are advised not to buy bottled water from stores or in the streets for obvious reasons,akina @ranjeet na @mishty wamefanya value addition