Hand-cheque

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/business/article/2000030197/raila-s-family-was-involved-in-maize-scandal-claim-us-cables

I doubt Raila can make any noise over the maize saga mainly because he was among the first to exploit this loophole. Now his student has now become the master.

What would Raila do,if he was at the helm?.Close your eyes think critically and ask yourself whether it would be any better.During the process don’t be biased and don’t lie to yourself.

The hate was expected. Every rails sycophant hates Ruto with passion for obvious reasons.
Your hate for the DP will only make him stronger.

But he has the power to fire the people with integrity issues and hire those without. All said and done corruption is a social issue, there is almost no person that will be appointed to a public office in Kenya and not pocket a few million.

Kivutha kibwana

How will it make him stronger. … you take online shit too serious. Iv been warning you from before …we are just virtual people but kuna watu ktalk is an extension of their lives. Unfortunately I categorize you here. Through time iv realized you belong to this category by:
1 Seriousness you take comments laid on you or against you
2 The irk you expresse to show your dissatisfaction
3 Your daily constant presence on this forum

Get a life son, there are better things you can do with your life than taking ktalk too serious.

Look who’s talking. Ati daily presence? Ati seriousness of the comments? Have you ever looked inwards? It’s only yesterday that I had time to post. At times naenda wiki bila kuchungulia kijiji. Coz of muguruki makena threads hapa, I got a link and went to kspot kuona lowlifes huko, and boy! You’re one of the most affected. You have like 3comments in every thread and several upuss threads for yourself. Halafu you’re the one to talk of daily presence?:D:D Na hii uzee yako na machungu 1million so unaumia sana. Just by being a member of that site points to the fact that you’re a bitter disturbed low-life. You try too hard to sound educated and cultured but ukweli inajichomoa tu. Unaongea mbaya juu ya ktalk in that s**thole of yours halafu unarudi huku kujifanya distinguished contributor. Such hypocrisy! You’re the male version of muguruki matina. Wewe ni mzee. Behave like one na uache utoto. Bure kabisa

Uhuru, raila, can’t bring change. only your individual behaviour change and wise voting can do that. I’m happy this country is in such deep shit so that people can feel the consequences of tribal kingpin mentality. I pray this shit hole country sinks in a deeper mess so that the PNC can have the voters’ minds clear in 2022

hata mimi hio comment ameweka juu ya Ruto sijui mole tooth points to @abbas hate yenye iko kwa damu na haiwezi musaidia

Ferk baba for joining the duo ( I lack damning superlatives to describe them). I support them on this second round of looting spree. This should spur everyone out of their tribal stupor and see that thieves are thieves, regardless of whether you share a tongue or not.