Hapa 001 alikua KIPOFU

:D:Du are a true sage kiongoss the defacto leader mgtow .

:smiley:

Hehehe

Once you get to know her you can understand

Kweli kabisa

:D:D

In this pic I think i can phuck her

Anafaa kuwa cannonised na admin hapa :D:D:D:D,… watu hapa wanampenda excess… ama wana machungu ya kukosa hiyo nyau when it was hot… and they were probably broke…

How do you know her?.. Do you know her the way Okari and Joho know her?.. :D:D:D

she is desperately clinging on to her sex appeal even though gravity is doing a number on her. Before she never used to post pics in bikinis lakini saa hii picha mingi ni 90% flesh.

This chic is a bag of misplaced meats and I potty anyone who looks at her and fancies her… Ugly face, funny body, fucked up behaviour, and layers of hurt hidden in very very silly smiles. Not hating but, would rather wank to a muffin. Mguu nono kama konokono…aiii… Hohos standards were low. I think its only the alutenof a TV girl otherwise she has nothing to offer anyday

They all do that as they approach the proverbial wall and attention imeanza kupunguka in favour of younger supple competition… hehehe

@Finest wine si you told me how men are discussing her on forums and how hot we think this woman is.

Discussing her on KT forum. I don’t visit other platforms. She is hot coz barely a week goes by before I see guys talking about her here.

She’s a public figure. That’s the only reason why. No one here is saying she’s hot. It’s like this one big conspiracy to force us to believe she’s hot cause others think so. When in general. No one thinks she’s hot.

I’ve literally never heard anyone online or in person ever say this woman is it.

Niaje tetanus

We dressed her up:
[ATTACH=full]318199[/ATTACH]

Imagine mkiona news alafu unaambia maboyz hii kitu ni majimaji.

KOT wamefanya kazi safi sana.

Meffi sana then your mom should have aborted you if she was to continue receiving more dick strokes