HAPA NDIO UKABILA IME TUFIKISHA

Heathens. Are those the ones who celebrate the massacre of fellow country men just because of political contests? I also don’t want anything to do with those.

why do we become so tribal ikifika saa ya election

1 Like

wewe hata you will not vote. I know many here are out of the country and they will not vote either.

The hate boat just docked, maybe we should burn the docks to avoid receiving the goods it brought.

4 Likes

I said probably jameni, machungu ya nini?

ati blood iko kwa portal…

uurghh…spare me the pretence we all know how deep down we all feel towards each other. … I was watching most of you guys and no one is exempted …

2 Likes

So vote ikienda first class alafu ukue “chauffeured there”, hio vote inamultiply zinakua kumi?? Thanks for the heads up, I’ll try it.

2 Likes

I am in the country but involved in a project surprisingly in central Kenya. But I will book my flight early, and I will vote. I assume that my vote alone will ensure UOTP!

ukweli Wa mambo huo,ukiingia choo mbele yangu I would rather go to a bush ama nijiharie kama wewe instead of sharing

2 Likes

Luo men spread the HIV to Kikuyu prostitutes. Mimi nkisikia nitadonatiwa naeza lia sana. Ushawai skia jinsi @Wafs na jazzman hureason?

It is true, that people hate each other. But is that something soo impressive to make you happy?

mimi nakujua personally nilikuanika hapa ukamshow mod aingoe,you speak Kikuyu fluently and your were vying for a parliamentary seat in Central Kenya on an odm ticket

Very true, I can not stand such stupidity, negativity and the fake lifestyle. They are just doing it for the likes and retweets.

1 Like

Acha panganga mingi, tupatane kwa debe!

edit: UOTP

Watu wamesafiri hujulikana na opinions na reasoning yao.

I have donated blood four times and you bet I was never consulted on who/where it would be used.
When you’re in a theatre and a blood transfusion is required,
believe me, you’ll not want to know where it came from so long as it’s not carrying any pathogens.

2 Likes

This is sad.

beastial to the core

Some of the most tribal and bigoted people are not even living in Kenya.

1 Like