Hapa ndiyo nyege imenifikisha...true story

Walikuwa Walevi nini, that no-one spotted the other earlier

1 Like

Ni usiku and he never thought the daughter would be skimpy dressed with an oversized wig kichwani. Only to come closer to the car is when he realized that’s the daughter .

3 Likes

that father-daughter relationship was never the same again.

1 Like

Lakini kabuda si shot ni ghali uko

1 Like

@Female Perspective kuja uone hii hekaya

@Ka-Buda y dd yu pick the hindi kenye kanameza mboro kama capsules yu could hv selected the kienyeji one huyo ungemanga free ndo ucimseme kwa aunt yake

For sure never ever . Knowing each others dark sexual secrets isn’t easy especially father and daughter.

1 Like

I think the father angepea mtoto advice hata kama they are both wrong. At his age, he has nothing/little to lose banging whores bearing in mind that he has already lived more than half of his lifespan. It is dumb for a 20yr old to take the same risks as a 60 yrs old. The same reason why capital offenders are better if old than yyoung since they both get life sentences.

1 Like

Anyway, counsel her & advise,

You are like the person at a wedding who is given one rolled up chapati and when you unroll, you find you were given two.

3 Likes

:D:D:D Always.have.options. It’s always good to have a bank that be open to you at your behest.

:D:D:D There’s that saying about gift horses…

:D:D:D BOGOF at the local brothel

2 Likes

I will give my reasoned comment on Wednesday.

Hii hapa ni ufisi.

Akuje ani knock na knees ama
Kikikiikiiiikiiiiiiiik

1 Like

another child support case is loading…

1 Like

Huh … Aje? Kwani the daughter couldn’t tell that’s her dad’s car

usiku and there could be many Toyota corolla that looks like your dads and more so you don’t expect your father to be harvesting that late.

1 Like