Happened in London while Bonobos here are fighting to get vaccinated

So yaself what do you believe? Mi najua iko, sai am minus one mpango wa kando alichotwa na rona adi ahera

Ngiri kumbe unakulanga nyanya wazee hivo. Unakula kitu chafu iko na hypertension na diabetes like the fool u are

Ona mwingine …

tulisema,independence ilipiganiwa watu specific incase hukujua,endelea kumeza mate watoto wao wakiendelea kula nyama . Powerless? not really,just sourrounded by bonobos,loud bark no teeth.Please bring yuaselefu and your like minded not brainwashed folks muniambie munapanga aje…unless pia ni mdomo mingi

Nice try kiddo. I didn’t quote any media here

So does it means you personally drew up the graph ?:D:D:D:D:D:D
nime kuogopa sana boss :rolleyes::rolleyes:

sasa una subiri kuwambiwa venye watu wana panga ? , it does snot work like that , you too can take the initiative, i can also take the initiative, other like minded Kenyans can also do the same the we can meet in the middle

i recently lost a very close relative who was in his mid 40s not because of covid but rather because he took the so called vaccine and had a major overreaction, he developed neurological issues and internal bleeding

what they are calling SARS-CoV-2 or covid 19 is not a virus , neither is it a naturally occurring organism, what we are dealing with here is biological warfare
that’s my take

well,thats gonna be a long wait if that crap wasn’t undertaken 30years ago when democracy was still young. Kenya is timid,thats all

You don’t know where the graph came from but you were quick to assume it was from “legacy media”. This just shows how dishonest you are

unlike you a very intelligent and well educated individual , yap am an illiterate mofo with the IQ of a stone , i just can’t figure out where a graph on the internet came from

We are in agreement here