Happy Thanksgiving

Nilitabiri hii maneno.
:D:D
[ATTACH=full]140802[/ATTACH]

Hahahahahaha :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hapa ni kukula tuu…:):slight_smile:

Happy big day/event to you all Ameri-Kemyans. You all. Over there
Purple, Swansea, Muthamaki, kuleni sana. @Sovereign2

Privately my Wiz Khalifa. Sis J, Kazos kina Liz. Hope real celebration ‘coincides with the inogureshon.’

Ulimek turkey na hot water cornbread?

No turkey this year. I was hosting people so for appetizers we had franks in a blanket, scallops and bacon, spanakopita, brie cheese. Main dish was baked lemon&herb chicken with gravy, turkey/apple/cranberry stuffing, green bean casserole, mac n cheese, veggies, assorted fruit pie, fruit salad, cheese cake, ice cream and coffee.
Drinks were in plenty both alcoholic and non alcoholic.
Kesho ni shopping.
What did you have?? :slight_smile:

Whueeh!! Umepika kupika. For me it’s just another day. Leftover za jana na vinywaji (machozi ya simba). Sijapata excuse poa ya kucelebrate the massacre of the native American people.
Bonus appetite, mtunguya. Texas is it?

Nilipika sana and it was lots of fun having people over my place. Woishe pole kwa left overs.:cool: maybe next time. Niko North East going mid west , not Texas.

Sis na si you went all out to town. That menu is super ace, I luuurve it, have bookmarked it for Easter. I nearly flew to Muthamaki’s (Ktalker) digs when he told me what they were cooking huko kwake.

I would have used it if I was hia for xmas or new year. Lakini naenda kule Uthamakistan and I have told my Mum no goat will be killed or roasted in my presence. We shall order from Sigona…she has gone mute. Kikikikiki

Niko all the way northwest. Wewe ni steelers fan?

Everyone here is pretty much a Steelers fan. I could care less about American football in general. Lets see Washington state? o_O

Unajua tu. Niko Seattle but I’m not a Seahawk fan. MI ni mtu wa CHELSEA