Happy Thanksgiving

Hiyo ni segregation. Na watu wa Rongai na Gachie wakae wapi?

pewa Tusker mbili hapo

When the @admin created a Jamii Forums section,there was no hue and cry from anyone claiming segregation. Was there?

Happy thanksgiving

Not to my knowledge, but my (limited understanding) was that the Jamii forum was for our cousins in Tanganyika and Zanzibar. Ktalk ni ya watu wa boma (nyumba) moja, no matter what part on the global village they’re currently residing.

I’m waiting for you dear. The party cannot be complete without our honorary diaspora members aka mzito @patco, @Nattydread, @Mjasusi. Lobster, shrimp and crabmeat cakes kwa wingi.

Werokamu.

Very well hun. By the way, your appeal has been heard loud and clear. I believe it shall be granted soon. :slight_smile:

If you are cooking lobster and crab tomorrow, you must have the live at home. Let me see a visual of live crab or lobster… Maine Lobster (not those tuhomas of grocery store) & king crab. Btw the way, you can’t fill up on seafood unless you eat mbuta.

Either that or I go to poconos to white water raft.

Somebody say duck? Don’t buy it at the store…go shoot it yourself (if you can aim to the head). Store bought is like kuku kienyeji without the taste.

I give up, but let’s agree to disagree that seafood is not food.
Wacha nichome mbuzi leo because kesho only the bona fide Thanksgiving meals will be allowed in my household. [SIZE=3]Nitaficha nyamchom kwa socks.[/SIZE]

o_O I believe you just trumped (pun intended) “sweet cheeks” and “pretty eyebrows” by @Ice_Cube and @nairobilay

Wishing you all a great celebration.

Pls also invite my friend @Muthamaki to the do pia…

Sea food ni starter!

Sweetie happy Thanksgiving day:D:D

I’ve never liked seafood, from the smell (no offense) to the look of it. I normally play the allergy card to get out of situations.

Happy Thanksgiving to y’all plenty of reasons to give thanks this year.

Mtakuja Las Vegas next year? Muweke kwa mpango

Sialikwi?

Decorated vet, how could I forget?! You kwanza you get to sit at the head of the table.:cool:

If you are in the US diaspora please sign the register. Leo ni thikokoo kubwa saidi.

@Deorro please, kama mtu ya diaspora you will be in charge of all the ‘seafood’ and othonje.

@Muthamaki, happy Thanksgiving!

unakuja kuambia raiya ya kayole thanksgiving