hard talk

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Leo nimecheka yangu yote.

:D:D

Word around ni ati kazi yake ni kutosheleza maitaji ya kimwili ya vilema na wendawazImu uko states

:D:D

Ama akuwe akienda US embassy kushonde huko since its technically their territory!
Lakini big fire urenda gutiga wafuja darasha kana niatia :D:D

Si ni juzi tu ulikua
[ATTACH=full]270022[/ATTACH]

That visual though

na huku sihami, tutaongea tukiwa ndani, ndaniii, ndaniiiiiiiiiiiiii ya ktalk, liwe liwalo

mnasema nini???

tunasema kuna mtu hatambui tissue paper za Kenya Kama wewe wamatissue, as an authority in tissue papers, Za Kenya hazijafikisha international standards?

another question, we all know she paid the dowry for the importee, who will conceive for who?

hizi tissue za kenya huwa za wasi wasi ,unavuruta inatoka piece by piece ata kabla uikate alafu naskia madame wanajipata wamejipiga finger kwa ikus ju tissue haina tension

Goddamn! We are trying to work over here bana… Sweeet!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

It’s one tiny step from glorifying paper meant for your a$$ to saying that a kenyan cannot afford 2 kids on a salary of Kshs. 300k

@Kibokoyao you made my evening jana

Maybe he meant he earns that in a year … gross pay.

people earn that in day in these streets!

Nah. He said it’s not enough as a monthly salary and he grew up in “a certain lifestyle” which somehow means that 300k monthly is peanuts to him.

I lold because it was such a lol-worthy thing to say.

People need to calm down and stop doing the most with flexing. We’re not Russian billionaires who will have to murder-suicide their entire families when we smell a recession. Naaah!

Bruh, u don’t get my point.

Let me explain.
Rent - with 2 kids I’d fork out 70k
Education - riara - 600k minimum p.a per kid (each kid fees is 300k per annum) thats 50k for two kids per month
Insurance-50k p.a that’s 5k p.m
Holiday - Dubai - budget 450k that’s 37,500 p.m
Savings / investment - 50k p.m
Emergencies/car expenses(2/3 cars)/ life insurance - 50k p.m

That’s about 260k p.m. I hope you now understand that 300k isn’t much according to these needs

what are they doing,? pthoooooooo!!! ew!!!

Millionaires declare bankruptcy every day. Just because you’re sh!t at budgeting and want to swing your d!ck and compete with your friends doesn’t mean that Kshs. 300k is peanuts.

And that little quip about being “used to certain things in life” is something I’d expect to hear from Paris Hilton! Dude!

This need to show off and prove that there’s a deeper understanding of how the “good life” works will make people kill themselves. You sound like clowns when you congregate and try to make us feel like you’re some economical geniuses who understand how finances and quality of life cannot understood by those who have not achieved some “financial and world cultural exposure nirvana”. It’s a fvcking joke!