Harufu ya samaki kwa nyap

Sawa. Thank you.

Kuna dem nilimDFHKM kwa lodging after fast round room ilinuka samaki imeoza (but I forgive her she was six months pregnant n thought the baby was nine though it wasnā€™t), she had a sweet nyap that I wanted to dry fry hadi aazae kama mtoto ameshikilia bakora after subsequent rounds the room smelt soo bad that I had to harakisha her in the morning before tuitishwe pesa ya airfreshner I can imagine the shock they had when they came for the bedsheets. It must have been the Hormonal imbalances associated with pregnancy.

1 Like

kama unakumbuka gachugu wewe ni wa rika. respect.

1 Like

ai we, iko shida hapo kama si hekayaā€¦hakuwa anaaenda clinic?

Kweli huna huruma ,unakula mjamzito ??:mad: kama ni wyfe sawa.

iko shida gani kula mjam? kwanza wanakuwaga moto sanaā€¦hasaa ā€œkama mimba ina ku likeā€

Ati mimba imekulike
[ATTACH=full]6243[/ATTACH]

6 Likes

It was my sweet revange we had some kind of a long distance relationship and I new she had a nigger who was fucki** her so when she said she was pregnant with my baby I had my doubts I played along waiting for the baby to be born, turn out the baby was born full term 7 months after our last romping. I ran as fast as i could with a wicked smile. :slight_smile:

gachugu ndio gani sasa? Tuelimishe sisi wenye hatujahimu rika

I hear paged prostitutes are hot cakes hapa Nairobi. Kweli wanaume tuna shida

vire mimi naonerea ni kwampa, mmoja ni mkalejin(huyo wa mazigwa rara), na huyo mwikine ni mcharuo(huyo wa smak)

Notice how the pink handles are quiet.

and I hear they charge more than the others coz wako moto zaidi.

No we are not.

o_Oo_Oo_O why would they think it wise to?
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

:D:D:D Wtf

Date a vegetarian kama hutaki harufu. I did. Twice. Hakunanga smell yoyote kapsaa.

Usually itā€™s a sign of infectionā€¦e.g Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Ukendiā€¦hahaha thatā€™s on extreme cases though! Thereā€™s something called bacteria overgrowth that causes the fishy odour. Stock up some yogurt for your smelly wives/girlfriends/whoresā€¦
I hate yogurt so I personally take raw garlic to keep it smelling fresh and my libido sky high!

4 Likes

uongo

Lol garlic nayoā€¦

1 Like