Harusi tunayo ama hatuna

gûkû nî kûrûrire andû aitû

tigukene

nîtûrigirûo ûrîa tûûî

I dream of the day…actually days when one will just need to pass by the polling booth during his free time to cast his vote. This can only happen when transparency is in full caps and only then that no one will need to even care who wins or who should have won.
For now let’s say you only cast votes and get a public holiday in return…continue the same on 26th but this time you might be luckier to have casualties after the course.
What am saying is that we have abused the system ourselves and for an equal and opposite reaction…the political system has brought down our education… from the tear-gassing and immediate closure of our institutions…and to those the tear gas can’t reach, their arguments all show VOID in matters of the said education.

aah tiga karia gaguciarwa gaciarwe nitukuongithia

Yeah we get, it will stop being led by two tribes when raila becomes president. If he wants to be he should take a break from pressers and hit the campaign trail and ask for votes like his competitors. We are a democratic nation and we the people of Kenya will decide through the ballot who becomes president. There is no shortcut.

NO elections

What is democracy?

tell us

the will of the people!

Si vifaranga vya computer:D:D:D

I blame Ruto for all these.
He has put UK under so much pressure because of 2022, that Uhuru has no option but retain his hard-line position.
Ruto is a snake.

Bottom line RWNBP.

UOTP

For now guys go vote. I will also one day, vote. The day I won’t need to be behind another man’s Arse for hours so that I can cast the sh!t that never matters at all. I mean if it did…26th would be a field day to educate masses on why whisky has the characteristic wood colour.
Anyway may peace prevail [SIZE=1]under your mosquito nets.[/SIZE]

Ghasia mcamba shenji.

No erection

RWNNNNNBPORK

UOTP,someone answer me,in Migingo island are the polling stations gonna be open come 26th.?

Niliwambia msome you apply for those positions for your own safety mkasema biashara ni biashara sasa wacha hizo biashara ziwasave