has any one Dated a single mother?

Brutal but true!!

baby daddy issues, unless the other nigga is dead, its quite hard cz sooner or later the the bugger will show up and you dont want to be between that shit

someone is looking for the easiest way
http://i.imgur.com/gthdLep.gif

2 Likes

I sense a single mum here

wapenda vya bure sana wewe

[ATTACH=full]6385[/ATTACH]

4 Likes

no

Good

single mum confirmed

Aki nimetoka BJJ training some minutes ago. Nasikia bado niko pumped up. Chungeni sana.

A nigger went ahead and married a single mum, for a long time the kids dad alikuwa MIA in the states thsn akarudi na tupesa. Sema kupimanisha mjamaa nguvu, ati he wants his daughter to attend makini, school fees atalipa. He wants to buy the mum a car so that his kid car be dropped and picked up at school. Kidogo anazusha ati they live in a chwara chwara estate, atawasaidia kuenda kwingine. The ka-guy canā€™t afford those things, wife wake ashaanza kuona vile owning a car and kuhamia in the leafy surburbs itamsaidia ā€¦
You all know how that ended

4 Likes

Vile umeambiwa. Hiyo no moto ya kuotea mbali. Sooner than later, shit will hit the fanā€¦ But ukitaka kuendelea, fine. Utarudi utupate Napa tu for more advice.

blow job jargon?

@Afro you are leaving out crucial details here;

1. is the kid a boy or a girl?
  2. is the father dead or alive?
  3. is the single mum financially stable or not?
  4. if the father is alive, did he marry someone else ama bado?
    at least shed some light to the above and proper advice will come your way

main reason I say unless he is dead, I may not have a problem with the single mum but am bright enough to know that the biological dad has an upper hand, if he even offers the same things as I do, the mum will prefer him over me for the sake of the kid. simple

1 Like

Watu kama @Ka-Buda sidhani kama walioa ma single mothers but they got relationships issues Kila saa. Iā€™m sure some of the guys here were raised up by single mothers and they turned out wellā€¦even better than those who were raised up by a ā€œcomplete familyā€

Single motherhoodness is not brought about by whoring around alone as someone has stated above. Iā€™d rather my son brings me an honest single mother than a girl without a kid but she has aborted countless times. ā€¦A single mother knows how hard it is to raise up a kid without a father figure so if sheā€™s smart enough and gets a decent guy be sure as hell that she will treat him like a gem.

And all those speculatingā€¦yes Iā€™m a single mother!! And Iā€™m not saying all that as a way to look for a man here.

8 Likes

I knew someone will think of blow jobs:D

1 Like

blame it on the category the post is inā€¦:smiley:

And why not. Why spend money and time chasing after college chics and I can get the same pussy na nipewe kwa roho safi by a single mum.

1 Like

toa J moja kwa hio training