Has Covid-19 impacted you financially?

Could that be the Cleveland clinic or University Hospitals (UH)? Anyway, we must be very careful not to get infected during this contagion. This is where it sucks if you chose a career for the wrong reasons.

I haven’t been directly financially impacted at the moment, neither do I expect any immediate impact to my income. I’m still earning full pay and my wife is working (overtime, actually, though I let her keep her money). FERS iko sawa, lakini 401K na stocks is a different story. I’m not even looking at my accounts and I’ve muted the notifications, lol. I’m, however, not much worried about the longterm; we shall overcome [SIZE=1](or die trying).[/SIZE]

In a similar situation… All my clients are in the travel and hospitality industry which is dead as we speak. Don’t know how long I can sustain this situation

So far so go. We are still waiting for those 14 days to elapse and see how it pans out. Thanks for asking.

Imekuwa Baiya serikali saidia, @Purple priss send mi dorras
Anyways shopping yenye imefanywa itanisustain one month kutoka Hapo haujui kutaendaje. Kuna clients wamedinda kulipa na walikuwa capable, some projects zimesuspendiwa indefinitely but naona tutatoboa tu

Not directly impacted though missus (her industry in hospitality) is taking the hit by the day. First, the staff were sent on leave till mid April and now I’m informed that the hotel she works for just shut down 4 properties till further notice. Tourism has simply been shafted to the core

No, I work online so no impact. Ubaya ni kuwa I cannot go to that ka joint nilizoea kila jioni

Your bills are not bad at all. Your state is affordable. I see you have no cable.
But so far I lost a contract. It was already struggling coming in because my client is in the energy sector. So it was a big hit. This year I will live on survival mode. Last year was tough too. I have already gotten info on slow orders from competitors. So it’s just a matter of time before things slow. As in days or weeks at most.

Jahomabay yawa…pesa otas

Nobody can stop reggae. These high school and college students love my product especially the Ethiopian stuff. April is going to be 420 all month, business will be booming.

kenya doesn’t have that manpower.

US, 1 million soldiers army only vs, 300 million people na wako na drones na hizo zote na kuna 2 million paramilitary police

na reservists bado kuitwa

Kenya 25, 000 soldiers total vs 48 million Kenyans na hawana tech kubwa kubwa

hata uongeze 30k nys na police wote, roughly 90k lock down ya maana hawawezi

luckily, Kenyans are docile so serikali ikifunga kanisa na kuambia matatu zikae nymbani, majority watatii.

the economy is more localized here so most can walk to work, literally

Cigarratte, soda, cosmetic, confectionary and beer companies have asked their contractors (cleaning, drivers, kazi ya mkono) to minimize or operate at one shift from the normal three shift. Hapo contractors wamepea their employees unpaid leaves since the curfew and social distance manenoz. Restaurants that served the same workers zimefungwa cauz the same companies have arranged internal cater services.

Maisha ya states ni slavery bana. You work so hard but bills hazikuruhusu hata pesa ya vacation bana.

Buy stocks right now. Most of them will double or go up. A good investment

Hii mwezi silipi rent nione ladi atafanya nini

:smiley: Usikonde. Ata do?

Selling Githeri to uon students biz iko down, students wote wammenda ocha