Hasla and Kachagua invite Raila for Handshake

The best way ruto angedeal na raila is at least show signs that he is different from Uhuru Regime and at least things are getting better. But if you promise heaven to raia and immidiately you get power the situation worsen what do you expect?

The other week akasimama kwa church akasema stima haita panda Tena then few days later bei inapanda, how do we interpret that?

Raila na vile ni terrible mobilizer ata ride kwa hiyo wave ya cost of living alafu anachukua 2sec ya kuongezea server ifunguliwe.

Kwani umeona handshake wapi wewe? Uko na wazimu? Amka bwana, hio ni ndoto ya mchana

Lets see how the situation will unfold next week.

agwambo opposition for life

I thought Uhuru also lost big time under the same circumstances in 2002…

The imperialist threatened Uhuru will take his family loot stashed abroad…and C.I.A robbed them handshake using Cheburuto na Koome

I invite you to form a habit of listening to Gachagua’s speeches directly from the horses mouth.
Not excerpts from the defeated Azimio Githeri media.

:D:D:DMsito Kubler Ross alimaliza hii story kitambo.

Which stage of grief is this?

Wimbo gani?

Hii ni ndoto ya mchana. You guys reek of desperation for a handshake but you are still trying to deny it. Tushawajua na tumewasoma nyinyi vinyangarika mnataka kusiwe na maendeleo. Hizo maandamano mtawacha tuu sooner rather than later without that handshake you so much yearn for.

ukiangalia watu walishinda kura do you think elections have value in this country?

even raila cant contain those goons. that is his biggest bargaining power. the more they waste time the more the goons become incontrollable

Kagege relax…

The same thing has happened before …

The famous “handshake” was only possible in the absence of Zakayo …

Someone tell that fool that History always repeats itself …
Zakayo has options in Mudavadi and Kindiki … :D:D:D

The parable of River Jordan and Building Bridges Initiative…
A continuation of the Uhuru Legacy …

Kenyan Politics is not for the feeble minded … :D:D:D

And you believe yourself?

That is a lie.

if today rat told them Ruto is an angel, they would stop fighting him and start praising just like they did uhuru

You fellows don’t seem to get it …
CHANGE has Arrived …

And it is time for Zakayo and Riggy Gee to go Quietly … :D:D

no i am saying he cant stop them from looting.