Have i made the right decision

Tafuta polisi wa traffic umwambie akupee hio alcoblow @Opulithe . Religion is opium.

we dont need your stale homosexual jokes

Brathe read this book and thank me later

Religious prostitute. You’ve decided that getting double penetrated by god and jesus is not enough, you must also taste allah’s cock? I see Krishna stroking his dick to maintain hardness, coz it’s only a matter of time before you turn your attention (and ass) to him.

If you are changing your religion for another religion because ‘it feels right’,that doesn’t leave enough room about yourself .Every religion preaches about how to live with others even a 4 year old knows how to if they are raised right.
If its ‘god’ you are looking for,then hapo husaidiki.Find yourself first before finding a religion and a ‘god’ that ‘suits’ you.I believe,religion is people’s true worth,their good towards others and other cool bullshits that follow.what makes you YOU?

If it’s because of a woman you’re dating then don’t do it.

matters of faith is yr inner believe, go with what yr inner soul guides u, but what i think, u r better off where u r currently.

:D:D:D you never dissapoint. Ambia Harrison Akupee Deputy CEO AIK

NONSENSE

Good decision, Alshabab looking for recruits and the new converts are preferred. Sasa ingia the nearest mosque, they’ll instruct you further

Before you become old and wise, you have to be young and stupid

What is good is opposed by many or is it the other way ?

You’ve made the very right decision , and must be very brave .
You’ve reached a point that can’t be explained to many but believe me spiritually you made the best choice.

Politics and hate may be the only tough thing to deal with , as you can see from the threads and responses above.

All the hate you’ll come across for your decision, will be due to lack of knowledge of Islam and assumption of what’s Islam represents based on information gathered from media.
Stay clear of arguments and learn the religion and better yourself as a person .
Inbox anytime you need assistance .
Welcome to the Deen.

If you have made the decision out of rationality and weighed carefully then go for it, however if you have made the decision out of emotion-i.e. you are angry/bitter at Christianity/Christians, are facing a crisis in your life that can will pass away,or you find yourself seeking validation from many people to make the decision (as you are doing) because it does not feel right ,first find peace with yourself and deal with the emotion then make the decision.

Bei ya Tissue papers imepanda ,you’ve opted wiping with your hand

sante sana

Very sound advice , respect to you my friend .

@mayekeke atakusaidia

Hapana, Allah pekee ndio atamsaidia.