have u ever helped a friend with money halafu ukidai anakutukana

i agree with this.

@Gio yeah this kind of pple wanaitwa enemy of progress hawataki watu wakiendelea…kazi sio kukunywa bluemoon all day week inaisha mwezi mwaka …it reaches a time mtu ana anza kuchoose friend circle…start having ambition sio kujenga ile plot munashare na your brothers na sister…start saving and investing …time to grow up…lakini hawa wasee they dont notice…unacheki msee ako 35 nabado ana act kama boy wa campus

@Web Dev idea poa lakini ukiwazoesha za bure watakutumia kama Red cross

@the black temper…waaah iza …its good u didnt get violent with him…some friends are better kuka bila wao…no to make this worse akuwe ni family member like an uncle or aunt

@Burungo kuna izi chama nili ingia na one uncle 2k per month nigga took 2votes akakula number 3 and 4 after that andai hana pesa…akiulizwa anajibu unatakaa nitoe wapi…na yeye alikula pesa ya watu…:frowning:

1 Like

@Tommy Lee Sparta unaweza pata hata mtoi sio mgonjwa

1 Like

100k lesson for 4k.write it off as bad debt…smile and move on…there is more where that came from:D

My sentiments too… For the first timers lend what you are ready to loose and you will know their credibility

1 Like

The amount of money out there with so called friends, wacha tu

Maybe he really doesn’t have the money, he had a sick kid and I think family life is not easy. If my kid was sick I would lie like the devil was sitting there with a pen and paper taking notes if it could get him better. I’d say since the money he borrowed was presumably for the kid , leave him be and see if he gives it back… and next time be careful how you lend your money.

Personally I find it easier to simply say “No” or “I don’t have that kind of money with me right now” than going through this process of asking it be given back. As other people have said here, if I give you money it’s because I do not expect it back. I do not tell people that though ndio wasizoee.

Friends , Friends , Friends…Some can treat you like trash. They know your weakness hence take advantage of you at the least opportunity…

Kwangu when it comes to money matters , hapo kuna boundary…especially wale huwa kazi ni kulia msoto day in day out. whole year ni kulia tu…Hawa wakikukopa apana pitisha mia mbili and dont expect it back…

Ama wale mkienda place they always wait u settle bill…hakuna day wata wai chip in kwa mpango yeyote…kazi ni kudandia…hizi ni signs za mtu untrustworthy…

1 Like

The good thing with a person who borrows and never pays back is that you hatawahi kuombs tena…and when they do unampeleka a wild goose chase…“nitatskutumia in a few minutes” " njoja kidogo nifike home" " pole Jana nilisahau nikalala mapema Leo lazma" " aki pole I completely forgot nimesha pitisha limit ya mpesa Leo…revenge is sweet no

6 Likes

mimi nimekopesha wengi sirudishiwi. saa hii hata kama uko na shida gani i dont kopesha
. only my siblings ju ata ikipotea ziko kwa familia.

1 Like

Juzi hapa nimewaambia to only lend 25-50% of what they ask for mkanicheka. Izza TLS.

4 Likes

Manze you remind me of my cuzo, alidai ati wife ni msick and finance dept yao wame delay salo juu kuna loan ameapply so they’ll combine both salo and loan wampee. We went kwa nearest ATM nikatoa 8k n gave him, now the funny part twas around 5pm, after giving they guy cash ananishow" si tuingie hapa nikubuyie chupa mbili" wololo nikajua hapa hii pesa imeenda na siezi muitisha juu ashaweka mfuko. am telling you those were the most tasteless beers i’ve ever drank juu ya machungu. yaani guy buys me beer with my own money. ilifika time ya kulipa deni jamaa akaanza zile story za watu wa madeni ati bado finance dept yao system ziko down blablabla. i just hang up na hadi leo hata centi sijapata.nowadays i can only lend you the max equivalent of two beers as remembrance of “the scandal of the 2 tasteless beers”.

6 Likes

Ungemzushia ama umwambie arudishe juu mtu ana shida ya doo hawezi kuenda bar kukunywa.

manze hawa watu once you’ve given them money iingie kwa mfuko hawawezi rudisha. have you ever bought an electronic in town n then it malfunctions? try telling that person arudishe pesa yako n you’ll see the reaction or hawa watu wa pata potea kwa streets, its like Kenyans get possessed once they pocket the money.

Its usually painful. Mimi kuna beshte baada ya kumsaidia kama amekwama nikimuitisha alinijibu kitu sijawai sahau hadi leo, ati “kwani unadhani kuna pesa iko mahali tu idle, nikipata nitakupa!” that was the final nail on the friendship.

1 Like

Ni kama mganga. Watu kama hao wakijua you are compassionate they take advantage.

Iza you just lost a bet you placed.

SMH, Huyo mtu hatawai endelea mbele

1 Like

peter mbugua

…thats how i do it… sitaki tuanze kusumbuana na statement kama hizo huyu jamaa anaandika “nikipata ntakupea”

1 Like