Have you ever been a slave to love?

I tried following Georgina’s writings. I ended up feeling like I was walking in a maze. One minute she advises this, one minute she says something else. Like now nashindwa after all what she has told us about choosing future hubbies, has she not just watered it all down with this one post?

Red flags are always there…but then you decide to ignore them!!coz you believe he is a super human nkt…at some point i feel that i should sleep with his ‘friend’…but he is not worth it.

Don’t…go there, not worth it, have you read what guys post here about shagging to revenge?. Get someone totally fresh. Ile kitu iliniuma sana is that almost everyone in our circle knew bar me and my Sis. And that many times some girls planned on sitting me down but chickened out. Time is a healer that we talk now. He rang me day before jana to wish me a happy b’day…my b’day was in October…just trying to remain relevant…

na si nlifikiria wewe na yeye ni masisters, coz huwa mnabehave same

I love him the way people love their jobs :stuck_out_tongue:

Madame please take note I told you to do arranged marriage! Pls quote where I told you to go and fall madly in love with a man, note the word madly. And bring him halfway across the world when you’re not even married. Marriage is not about feelings! Umeona pahalI feelings zilikufikisha. How dare you still talk about love here wen it was almost killing you? I think you’re the one misleading members here. Mara uliachana na hiyo maneno but yet you have a problem with people who are avoiding the risk of mental illnesses by avoiding the madness of infatuation! Hebu tell me clearly and cite my exact words where I contradicted myself? I hate being accused falsely!

Ken Sarro I don’t expect your comment if you’re not a reach husband coz huwes elewa reach couple dynamics. ‘Love’ / infatuation is the opium of the poor who think like teenagers!!! The reach do acquisitions and mergers! Sio kuworship binadamu kama ww!

Hujaona vile mimi hupendana na @GeorginaMakena na @Miss Finest Wine , the sweetest girls.

Bae tumefukuza stupid Geordies…waende huko Newcastle. My Chelsea rocks.

I will reply kesho Georgie after I maliza celebrating my Chelsea clobbering the stupid Geordies this afty.

Congrats! Enjoy!

:smiley: cheza chini. Utaanzisha biafran war

Vitual ni makende yake, Simenya yeye!

:D:D umeona vile amenirushia kuni inawaka moto.

:eek::eek: :Dmadam,it was just an inductive assumption. Mbona inaleta machungu kama ukweli?

Reporting for duty Late.

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/most-stupid-girl-chase-youve-ever-done.18226/

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/driving-to-eldoret-and-back.11583/

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/desparado.9878/

Siku hizi PhD imeharibu moods. Im ready to bite off any head inaleta Nyef Nyef!

Si story na kukosa, ni kuwa humalizangi story zako…you leave them hanging and/or half complete

I kind’a got you in some way. But you know I cannot hekaya like sit down and talk about what happened to make the reader understand. I do comment on issues hia given what I have been thru or seen around me.