Have you ever failed flat in business

Nani ameshawai biashara ya kuuza mbao?

be a good boss next time.coz.u.seem to b too cool
listen to what walter white tells jesse when some meth is stolen!

Just after high school, my mind wondered to a garage near my parentsā€™ place. Immediately an idea of operating a charcoal store stroke me. I went with it , jointly with some older guy who had a family. Built from scratch and rent was around 2k seeing as it was upcountry setting. Profit was 150-200 per sack and on a good day we could sell 10, profit being split between us but not equally since mimi ndio nilitafuta materials za kujenga. My partnerā€™s greed got him talking to our supplier to severe links with me and succeeded, he later boxed our landlord and I was to be evicted eti anaharakishwa na forestry guys. All these concided with my freshman year start, logistical issues, distance and all brought it to its knees, nikabomoa and called it a day.

Pole sana

Opened a shop and was sometimes netting around 6k a dayā€¦ Then Dem alikuwa hapo akaanza kukopeshana and watu wakajua ni msoftyā€¦need I say kuna watu walihepa na more than 4k ā€¦

1. Boss up, you could have been too soft

2. Keep records to know if money is getting lost

I failed in e- farmingā€¦ Ile wapiga simu home, then started a movie biz which i upgraded with few playstations. It wasnā€™t bad for a start but no profit for the first month, second month ninjas cleaned the whole biz from tvs, fridges, ps3s to even coaches and bulbs. For a whole year, i wasnā€™t able to start another initiative.but I will be back soon on other projects before December God willing.

Mimi nilikuwa nimekomboa shamba huko uthiru gichagi, huko 90s, y a kupanda nyanya na cabbagesā€¦nika zishughulikia hadi zikamea vipoa ready for harvestā€¦long story short nilienda hapo asubuhi moja kuharvest na toyota stout yangu nikapata mtu alishaavuna nyanya zanguā€¦majirani waka ni cheka na sijawai rudi uthiru

Stall sunbeamā€¦ Pombe did me in
Kerosene pumpā€¦ Pombe
E-farming(50 acres maize n cowpeas)ā€¦ Pombe and farm manager
E-farming 2 acres onionsā€¦brother in law
Chicken farming 3600 birdsā€¦ Marecks disease
Am back in employment but the entrepreneurship bug keeps calling me

I partnered with an old palā€¦he had been conned all his money in a land scheme.Since I was working n we were dating , I would sort out his rent n stuff bt he would nt like handouts.
Took up a biz loan n I would be the silent patner, he had a lot of connections.We were taking phone accessories to Ug making 30k per trip coz demand was high.
We decided to set up shop there, rent ,maintenance n employing someone was expensive.Thn URA introduced laws n taxes:( .So we sold stock to a Ugandan pal n closed shop.He refused to pay up.

With the remaining balance started other hustles, made money again.Then enroute from naivasha my pal was carjacked :frowning: ā€¦a big chunk of the profits gone.

Started selling malaria tabs frm bungoma to Congo n Ug among other hustles.So I topped up the biz loan to increase stock:D, in the process I revamped my car since I wanted to sell it n get a smaller one. Buyers were giving too little moneyā€¦another liability.

We got a big deal which was goin to be a breakthroughā€¦however the client had money laundering issuesā€¦so the bank froze the money.Mambo ya korti since last yr, had quit my job ā€¦ni kama survivor series 101. In biz you get to learn a lot n who your friends are!!!

J

Been freelancing for a while tooā€¦I updated my CV Shingo upande, jst thinking back to that shit too n moody bossesā€¦grrrrr

Pole bt ull make it

heheheā€¦I had the laugh of my life when reading this stuff posted hereā€¦Watu wameumia. Except for bingwa who tried land grabbing, many people tried biz as a side hustle. You just cant have some other guy develop your business. Your business is your one day old baby. You can see everything. The money coming in and going out by the minute. Can see whatever competitors are doing every hour. You can see failure long before it strikes. Can see all dangers. And you got to like making it big and you got to love it. You eat, drink, and sleep your baby biz. Until its a corporation, its your fuckin baby.

ION: I started a biz I wont say which, made money. I couldnā€™t see a future in it so I traded currency bigtime and lost it all or much of it. Withdrew socially, had a shitty time alone. i wanted to do something with myself. I decided making hardware was above my paygrade because I would have to involve other people. By this time i couldnt trust anyone, not even myself. So i made a large application with intent to sell it. it took more than a year of madness and spending all savings. I lost hope in it because I knew nobody would buy that shit. discarded it/or rather hid it. I made smaller stuff and went into my own business, hit several hard rocks in the market, finally hit a yielding vein in a year an half and I am doing good now. I dont know how far the vien will go or how many people know its location.

There is reggae song in a riddim which says am a survivorā€¦sijui by Peter Morgan or Sizzlaā€¦wanted to dedicate it to yah,coz it surely motivates me

Thank you I will am a survivor :wink:

What happened to your crooked partner?

Where was the movie biz located?

Hehe

I hate dealing business with family members! You cannot fight
Shamba nunua interior 1 km+ inside, unless ni flats

Is it business? This is gambling chief