Have you ever met a Talker in real life?

syndicate sold to me a tv, cool fella,
Also Kuna a big shot lady in KRA but using a blue handle,

I suggested we make an anonymous meeting somewhere. We have a drink or two…wale wa kuosha rungu waoshe. Tuone kama matusi itakuwa mingi kama hapa online.

I have met 2 so far … @kush yule mnono & @Mrs. Shosho

You have a sick twisted obsession with Uwes. No matter which handle you use. He has already said he blocked this handle so usishinde ukimwita. Recently you posted a pic of his ‘dick’ so you said.
We the readers can only deduce one thing! Ya.

You have a sick twisted obsession with Uwes. No matter which handle you use. He has already said he blocked this handle so usishinde ukimwita. Recently you posted a pic of his ‘dick’ so you said.
We the readers can only deduce one thing! Ya.

I think meeting y’all would be really fun. Kuna watu watatoka hapo wakiwa business partners. I can’t imagine hii savageness yote hukuwa hapa in person though

Its online keyboard warriors. Most people am sure are humble realife than they portray here online

I have met you in my dreams… :wink:

Sawa. Not me. I’ve not been to Westlands in two years

Wewe ni mwenda…mad man pounding the streets of some Trumpistan State.:smiley:

Uncle Thio = Kush Yule mnono = Mrs Shosho

Never had any relations with any talker but i bumped on a guy pale riverside drive akisafisha mecho.The speed at which the phone was switched dark wacha tu…

am sure you guys have seen me more than you know …i am kind of a big deal in this country !

That was @Sambamba

Mh! Chyeth … so you want to say that I’ve met myself

Ndio mdau, Kwa Abdul Rahman kuko aje?

Uku kumetulia. Nzige ndo zimewasili na fujo kutoka kenya … funny naona ni delicacy for akina abdul. Wanazisos live live

Ala! Pia hapa Kenya imereplace beef /mutton [ATTACH=full]288770[/ATTACH]

BTW Kanono ebu nipe maoni about a certain company selling properties here and they are based in your yard Q…they call themselves Username which I find very dodgy. Have you heard of them?

omwami vipi :D:D