Have you ever...?

Boss how do you use a forged BL au ni ya export? Come to think of it I still forge invoices and packing list but that’s more of editing.

Heh…! Na vile wasee hapa ujifanya wangwana

con artist birrionaires

forged a guy degree ya UON and he got the job. zingine sisemi

Ushamention yenye nataka.

Many contacts here. Nyi wote ni wakora

I have.
I bought white-out cream.
Did a black and white photocopy of the original document.
On that copy, i applied the cream on the part i wanted to omit.
Then did a photocopy of the creampied paper.

Inbox sir nikupe biashara

Why Egerton,asking for myself.

Never forged any document but used mwaks (consultations) kwa masomo ya gumbaru,degree ni harambee.

some of the best cert forgers i have seen studied in eger.

You have all been summoned to DCI muandikiwe smendmend na Bwana Muhoro!

Niliishi Tatton mse… designer wa kila kitu… room ilikuwa Mombasa 23A

tatton mombasa ilikuwa poa juu maji haikuwa inapotea kama eldoret na nairobi. niliishi huko a ll my campo life other than first year first sem na internal attachment

Naona mpaka afisa pamba ako ndani ya hii maneno. If gava ever wanted to bust forgery networks rampant in Nairobi this is a good starting point.

Always reminds me of a mboch we had when I was younger, the guy was a class 4 drop out but a real mjuaji. After he left our home after like 6yrs, he sold mitumba and used books, he learnt the streets of river rd well and forged a kcse cert coz he wanted to become a driver.kidogo the guy landed a driver post through a guy who comes from their home akapewa job ya driver, moss moss the guy rose rank kiasi to fleet supervisor after which he decided to go for the bigger pie. He applied to Nairobi University and enrolled in a course, while at it aka weka some chic box, he told me it was so easy as he had a Co. Car at the time,dame akapata ball and moved in.at the time he was living in Sth B in a 1 br.Sijui how he passed his papers at Nrb campus but years after he called me for some harambee for fees nikatokelezea na mchango yangu.after which he graduated and got a legit degree.He married the lady and the mzee (wife’s dad) akampiga boost na connection zake akamweka works in one of the biggest beer companies. He is now the transport and logistics manager huko,lives in Syokimau in his own house,has 3 kids,owns two wines &spirits shops mtaani and drives a old school Toyota landcruiser that he bought off the Co. Every time I meet him,he always insists on buying me one as he tells me,kama si babayako kunileta Nairobi bado ningekua nachunga mbuzi huko nyumbani. Maisha ni kua mjanja. Ni hayo tu.

Nakwambia …kuna watu wanakuja nairobi kutafuta kazi ,na wengine kutafuta pesa

Wacha tu… if you met him you wouldnt believe it. Hard work.Sorry I hadn’t read through. I did some editing

Niko na kibarua

Siku moja baada ya hii thread, kijana mmoja pale huruma huwa ameajiriwa kwa cyber alishikwa na maNIS. Kumbe amekuwa anaforge certificate of good conduct, akawekewa mtego. Tulimtoa ndani baada ya siku 5.