Have you guys seen this

Hi. @Phylgee How was your weekend?

a car… Dude says coz yuko far i fuel the car apeleke where my buddy Yukon ndio ainspect

I send him 2k

He calls again to say that NTSA wamemshika and he now needs 3k

Nasitasita but finally I send

Few minutes later he calls etc he withdrew that money I sent him in a wrong mpesa agent number… Nilimtusi but money had already tembead

This not helping at all …just let it go tunajua uko down unafinessiwa aje hivyo ati fuel the car na unatuma doh m-pesa haujui mambo ya paybill[ATTACH=full]155055[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]155054[/ATTACH]

When you are in the market for a vehicle… utaelewa the mwasho mwasho… Until then, LANES!

Sikuwangi lane ya ufala kama hii since when does one send cash to a guy to fuel their vehicle to sell to you? Your kasmall ego inakupoteza hapa ni biz kama hawezani kufuel unamshow straight akupe paybill kwa service centre unarusha hapo …we unaweza finessiwa na mamboch with your stupidity… mtu huka ngumu na pesa am sure the car you will eventually buy utangongwa cut ya broker…mse ako hapo tu by good luck pia angukie ka 5k hivi…you easy pickings for cut throat dealers like me…hauwezi survive in my field…mtu hucheza game hadi seller anakula ka loss kiasi(btw i deal if you serious on getting one ingia inbox)
[ATTACH=full]155061[/ATTACH]

2nd half of the year… A Terrano

This is so unlike you Bingwa.
The car must have been a damn good one, for you to ignore all the red flags.

Go through the site, all cars ziko na bei poa sana

Sawa when ready sema… I usually have good connects whenever I am in Kenya I buy from them and when I live wananiuzia so you won’t be burnt cash wise
[ATTACH=full]155071[/ATTACH]

You are being conned but still in denial, endelea kumpigia ukuje utupatie hekaya

Alikuitisha pesa ya mafuta ama alikuambia amegonga gari ya mtu njiani akikuja? Some of the many tricks they use

Zii conversation haikufika hapo

You might be book smart but kwa street wewe ni retard. You need some street smart this trick has bn there since 1996.

Hii patauza imejaa conmen, was looking for a hao nika cheki ingine hapo Nairobi West. Calling the number a guy picks akasema kuna wasee wengi who want the house and he’s not available. Akanipea number ya Bibi yake I call her to view the keja.

Kupigia “Bibi” anasema kuna mtu ametoka kucheki hao saa hizo but kama naidai sana nitume ka depo tu convince Bwanake anipee nyumba. Nikamshow keja iko wapi nikuje ku view (nilikuwa West tayari) akalenga aka insist na story ya depo. Nikaona hapa noma so called another 4 listings to inquire about haoz in West same story na number ya “Bibi” ni moja.

Great my dear… Down with a cold though…

Hope you are feeling well now.

Worse actually…going to see a doc

Okay.Get well soon.