Have You Seen this Utter Garbage From Safaricom?

They must have crunched the numbers and realized they are not making money on the platinum guys… these must be extremely heavy users and that is why they went platinum in the first place, maybe institutional usage

I have noticed that Safaricom intentionally reduces your internet speed 2 or 3 days before your next payment; that’s if you’ve not uploaded money in your home fibre account.

Hiyo wamekuwa wakifanya kutoka kitambo. Ni venye watu hawajajua.
In fact, kuna siku walinikatia wifi 2 days before the next payment.

Hii offer ya 75 gb iko wapi?

I have a post pay line from way back when they had excellent deals. So I call at a shilling a minute.

Sisi wa Zuku hatunanga hii upus. Sometimes I download 5 games za btwn 60-120GB each in a week na speeds zangu zinabaki tu sawa.

Apparently, it’s offered to some few lines.

What kind of crap is this?? Na vile juzi nimesifu safcom hapa kumbe they were going to pull this crap after the Price change…sasa 500gb what is that going to do especially if u download and stream stuff

Exactly…safaricom wamecheza kama wao and if people don’t complain about it itabaki hivo

Safaricom over the past 2 yrs have invested so much in their data science department.
Data doesn’t lie, safaricom understands their customers pretty well.
Am sure most of the guys ranting here, if they checked their data usage per month against the packages maybe they don’t exceed that FUL

Safaricom is working hard to attain Comcast’s level of most hated telecommunications company.

Wacha tuone kama the corrupt CAK na COFEK watafanya kitu.

Aaaaii juzi yu mlisema wako sawa then wharrathis…
I am disappointed

Faiba na zuku

Streamers can’t reach 500gb. Downloaders yes.

Trust me if you are in a house with like 3 people watching let’s say Netflix, you will blow through this 500gb like its nothing

True. Unless you have a cyber at home, this is enough data.

My kids watch Netflix whole day (during holidays). I also watch a movie after they go sleep, kama sijaenda kulewa.
I hardly reach 5GB daily. Am using Telkom bundles at ze moment. Safaricom fibre bado haipatikani kwetu.

That’s 200 hrs of netflix a month at UHD, 500 hrs at SD. That’s 7 - 16 hours of streaming every day for 30 days straight. Hawana shule, kazi, friends? They don’t drink or go out?

Hakuna mtu hushinda Netflix. But in the evening and Sundays, people do watch and play. Games can be as high as 200GB full package. Movies? Don’t even get me started.

Anything not on Netflix (afterall, most stuff on Netflix is boring), you download/torent files with high-quality audio and HDR from around 30-70GB a movie. Series ya 10 episodes UHD HDR can be as high as 60GB (afterall, you didn’t invest in 4k TV and good sound system to watch 720p 'grainy" crap). These demands automatically mean 8Mbps package is out of the options.

Even if some people here cannot deplete 500GB, it doesn’t mean others can’t. Demands are different.

You might not consume 1TB every month, but when you do, you will wish you had better alternatives.

Sasa mtu kama Mimi I was waiting May 25 for Supernatural series BluRay release, the entire 15 seasons on BluRay will be at least 200-300 GB, nafaa kuambia watu wasitumia internet hio month? :D:D

:D:D:D:Dhizi hesabu zako unapiga aje brathe, Anyway watu hapa ni tofauti Frankly i never use Netflix i was using it as an example so hizi hesabu sielewi but in a month i can blow through 500gb, i am a heavy downloader and i stream 4k content,
I use over 100gb on my phone alone
[ATTACH=full]349687[/ATTACH]

True… I use Plex to stream 4k and sometimes 1080p content, with higher bitrate and with dolby Atmos sound so hapo bandwidth husonga ka shiet…
Netflix hio ni history i even forgot it existed,